5 : Smile!

Bakugou sat up in bed, before staring at the wall. He panted, wiping away a tear from the corner of his eye. He then looked back at Izuku, who was sleeping peacefully by his side. 

The blonde ran his finger in his hair, taking a deep breath as he did so. Ever since they had received the news about Katsuki's problem, he hasn't had one night of proper sleep. He'd constantly get nightmare- About his Omega leaving him. Leaving him for another Alpha- One who can have children. 

A faint groan caught the blonde's attention, making him look over at the sleeping greenette. Izuku was now awake, and staring at him. 

"Did I wake you up?" Bakugou scoffed, seeing the confused expression on the smaller male's face. Midoriya slightly smiled before sitting up and shaking his head. 

"No, you didn't. Nightmare again?" He questioned. The Alpha nodded hesitantly, looking down. 

"It's just nightmares, Kacchan. They're not real. Smile!" Izuku whined, placing his hands on Bakugou's face. The blonde smiled and scoffed gently, before pulling off the hands. His smile faded once his husband started to speak once again. 

"Kacchan, we can always go for insemination, y'know? Or adoption. We have other options, so hope isn't lost! We can always-" Izuku's voice was cut off by soft sobs. 

"It won't be the same." The blonde started. "I want MY kids. I don't want some rando to inseminate you. Then it won't be my kid. It'll be the other Alpha's kid, not mine. And same goes for adoption. I don't want- I don't want this. I just want to be able to get your pregnant." The taller male cried, looking over at his Omega. Izuku stared at him a little saddened. 

"But you can't." He whispered. These words made Katsuki break down a little more. 

Both boys eventually went to sleep, only to wake up the next day. 

Izuku stretched, leaning back in his chair. He fiddled around with his papers, before looking over to Katsuki. The blonde was staring mindlessly at his phone, which earned a smile from the freckled male. 

"Hey Kacchan- Uh, I just had an idea about this insemination thing. You DO know we're able to choose our sperm donor, right?" To these words, the blonde looked up. Izuku smiled softly, tilting his head to the side. 

"We can?" He asked, putting down his phone. Midoriya nodded. Bakugou's face seemed to light up a bit. 

"Yeah! We can. We can ask people if they're okay with it. If they agree, then we'll have them file papers at the fertility office, and their sperm will be for us- A bit of it, at least." The curly haired boy giggled. Bakugou sighed and looked down. 

"Alright... W-Well... Have any ideas on who?" The Alpha asked, scratching the back of his head. His lover sadly shook his head, before smiling. 

"But- We'll think about it..?" The greenette asked, hoping his Alpha would agree to the insemination. The ash blonde male thought for several minutes, before nodding.

"Okay, but- I will be the one to choose who's the dad... Okay?" The blonde said, smirking weakly. Izuku stood up, clapping his hands frantically. 

"Oh- Yes Yes Yes! Thanks so much Kacchan! Oh... You'll be a great dad one day, y'know?!" The small male cheered, hugging Katsuki tightly. Bakugou couldn't help but crack a smile, hugging the boy back. 

"Yeah. I better be."