He was going to gauge his eyes out, for that bastard's eyes had committed the sin of laying them on the place that was forbidden for any man out there. He scrunched the photo in rage only for his fingers to come across some scribble. He quickly smoothed the creased photo and flipped it.

"She will be mine soon..." The words read.

Zacharias started flipping all the photos. Each photo carried a note behind it.

"Look how happy she is with me..."

"We make a great pair..."

"Don't worry, I won't force her, but she will be willingly coming to me..."

But the note behind the red one boiled him in rage. "I didn't knew you were hiding such a beautiful treasure in your fort. What a delectable body...I'm so gonna enjoy feasting on it. Soon...Very soon...Be  on watch Ivanov, for that treasure would be snatched from right under your nose and you wouldn't even realize it..."

Zacharias couldn't help but scoff. Huh, the fucking bastard was overly confident about breaking them apart. A pathetic gullible creature who dared to strike a deal with the devil himself. He for sure had the balls to play with the Falcon, the one who was already planning his death in the most gruesome was, that would even make the angel of death shiver in fear, for he dared to lay his dirty eyes and pained for what was his and only his.

His thoughts were interrupted with the buzzing of the intercom.

"Sir, the delivery man left long ago and we traced him back to the mail office."

"Okay, summon him."

"Okay sir."

Zacharias talked to the delivery man, his other co workers but found nothing suspicious. They were normal workers doing their job.

Zacharias couldn't sit quite, not when his wife was in danger. He had to soon take the steps in the most discreet way possible. That motherfucking swine of a bastard subterfuged about the video into threatening and blackmailing his wife and dared to play with her dignity. He was not going to spare him and nor the ones who were playing his alibi. He would dig every rat out of his hole and would give them a painful death.

He didn't even realized he had missed calls and messages blinking on his screen. Khristina and Alexei asking him about his whereabouts, but the last one sprang him to his feet. Adiva was hospitalized.

Fuck! He had a meeting for which he had turned the phone on silent mode but forgot to keep it back on ringing between discovering about his project stolen to the photos that he received of his wife that she was having so difficulty in explaining to him yesterday.

He couldn't call her, nor Tina, for all he knew even her phone might be tapped. Hence, he called Alexei who informed him that they have safely got back home. He rushed home and found her sitting on the bed. A relief washed over him when he saw her. Her bandage was changed and she looked pale.

Rushing towards her, he discreetly slipped a small piece of paper into her palm before cupping her face, as he inquired about her health. As expected, she pulled away replying warily. He played his part of getting agitated at her behavior before she walked out of the room.

"Do not throw your phone or try to remove the sim...." The message on the paper read.

It was the day of the yearly gala night when he received another mail package. As always, he again investigated the origin of the mail but always reached the point of nihility. The mail man's reply was the same as before, that they collected the mails from mail boxes either from the resorts or the outskirts of the city where you can easily mail it without being noticed. Every time the location would change.

Naves bank, Oregon, Pedelphia, Texas, New Jersey, were the locations detected. This time it was from New Orleans.

That smart ass was playing a game and it took no time for Zach to understand his pathetic tactic, who was planning to divert his mind.

"Your treasure will be snatched tonight from your very own Fort Knox. Lets see, how you preserve your treasure."

This man was again playing games. He laughed at the thought of him entering the manor. His manor was indeed more protected than the Fort Knox. Even Sullivan couldn't dare to succeed by now. Even a single bird couldn't fly without his permission.

The whole estate was guarded by high walls and live barbed wires above them, with a good two storey tall guard post at every ten meters. Not to forget the motion sensors, the alarms and the drone cameras surveilling the estate.

The fucker was baiting him to take Adiva out of the manor. He wanted her at tonight's event. This was the perfect opportunity for him to harm her. Though there would be guards, his assassin brothers and himself, but the place was huge and filled with cluster of people. It was impossible to guard her every minute. There were chances she would be taken away from right under his hold. The fucker would be waiting for even the smallest opportunity and from what he had gathered, he was coming prepared.

He had no other choice but to leave her back. This was the only way he could ensure her safety. He had no other choice, but to leave her home. But he took her phone with him, so that they won't be able to track her. It had taken hardly a minute for him to mess a little with the bug.

Zacharias never thought his idiot brothers would bring her back to the party, putting her right in the center of danger that he dreaded the most.

He glared at her angrily, his hand tightening around the glass. "I told you not to come here, then why the fuck didn't you listen?' He wanted to shout, but instead tightened his hold on the glass breaking it in the process.

Warm liquid dripped down his injured hand. While everyone rushed to tend to his injuries, she managed to slip from the table.

"Fuck!!" He cursed under his breath when his gaze landed on the empty chair. Disregarding everyone around him, he switched on the tracker on his phone and watched her walking through one of the hallway.

 He quickly followed her through the opposite door, when she ran into him. He was about to open his mouth and scold her good, but went still when he heard the voice he thought he would never hear, not at least here.

Leonid fucking Sullivan was right in front of his eyes giving him an evil smirk, with an army of his spineless goons  behind him. One thing was confirmed though, whoever the blackmailer was, he was connected to Sullivan somehow. Or else he wouldn't have taken the pain of coming to the event, instead of sending one of his goons to snoop around. Had he been a second late, he would have really lost his wife from right under his nose.

Without another word, he carried her in his arms and walked away. She was confuse, she was angry but most of all there were questions dancing in her eyes. He couldn't speak anything to her cause of the fucking phone lying in his pocket.

Its then that a plan started forming in his head. She had to go back to her parents until he dealt with the problem. That was the only safe place he could think of now.

He shouted at her and made her believe that he was mad at her and that was the truth. She cried as he packed her bags making her believe that she indeed cheated on him. He deliberately didn't let her explain. Cause he knew the truth and if he allowed her, his plan would be exposed.

Contacting his airlines, via e mail, he informed them about his arrival and ordered them to book a seat in executive class. Zach could have ordered his men to take her through his jet, but the risk of tracking down her location were too high.

Setting her phone's location as one of his beach house, through his phone, he threw it into the storage compartment of the car and drove her to the airport. She cried, yet he restrained himself from reaching out to her, reminding himself that their conversation was being heard. Good that at least his car was sound proof, eradicating the outside noises, enabling him to know their current location.

Seating her inside the plane, he ordered the pilot and the crew to take special care of her and de-boarded the plane, but not before stealing a kiss from her to keep him charged and to keep himself going without her.