“Major General seems to like you very much.” Qin Yue said.

“Really? He likes me?” Ji Li smiled as he looked at the dog sitting at his feet.

Qi An looked at the two people and dog on the opposite side and spoke to find a sense of existence. "Yes, this dog is enthusiastic about Qin Yue and indifferent to others, not to mention that you are a stranger he is meeting for the first time." The fact that he was wagging his tail at Ji Li meant he really liked Ji Li at first sight. “Speaking of which, why did Ji Li come here with you?” Qi An wondered.

Ji Li briefly explained it. Then he saw Qin Yue getting into the car with the dog and telling him, “Come up.”

“Okay.” Ji Li obediently followed.

Qi An watched the two people getting into the car one after another and delicately raised an eyebrow.

This morning, Qin Yue was thinking about changing people and now he was dropping the person 'off down the road?' This man was fickle.

─────────────────────

The Fourth Movie and Television Studio was a bit far away. It was a 30 minute drive to the hotel where Ji Li stayed.

Qi An sat in the front passenger seat, separated from them by a collapsible wall.

Qin Yue picked up his tablet as soon as he got in the car and watched the company's recent entertainment projects with a furrowed brow.

Ji Li didn't bother him and chose a position far away by the window.

In an unprecedented manner, Major General didn't go to his owner but instead arched at Ji Li's foot before laying on his stomach.

The streetlights on both sides moved past rhythmically. Ji Li leaned against the car window and watched it, only to feel that his legs were warmed by the dog's protection.

Soon, he fell asleep. The 30 minute drive passed in a flash. Qin Yue noticed that the speed of the car had slowed down and looked up to see that the young man had fallen asleep. He was lying on the table, his head resting on his hands and his sleeping face indescribably cute.

Qin Yue's lips curved in a very shallow arc, so shallow that he didn't notice it.

Knock knock.

The driver in the front row said, “Teacher Qin, we have arrived at the hotel where this little actor is staying.”

Ji Li slept very shallowly and got up instantly. He habitually patted his forehead and his voice was filled with the softness of just waking up. “Are we here?”

“Yes, we're here.” Qin Yue answered while putting down his tablet.

“Thank you. I will go first.” Ji Li completely woke up, picked up his backpack and got out.

Qin Yue watched the young man leave. Before he could withdraw his gaze from the door, the figure entered his vision again. The bright light outside the car fell on Ji Li's face. The light source spread a bit and then blurred in the darkness outside the car. The young man stood at the dividing point between light and dark, a mole on the bridge of his nose and a smile in his eyes. It was all seen very clearly.

“Good night, Teacher Qin Yue.”

“...Good night.”

Seconds later, Qin Yue turned his gaze back to his table and suddenly felt that these plants were dull.

─────────────────────

The next morning. The crew had set the filming location in a restaurant and planned to film the meal scene after the Song brothers recognized each other.