“Yes.” Qin Yue put down the clean script with a white background and black characters and calmly answered.

Song Yi was a general who had been fighting on the battlefield for a long time. His image was cold and serious. After he was taken in by the royal family, he had never shown his true feelings in front of other people except the king.

At this moment, the mistakenly identified ‘enemy spy’ turned out to be his own long-lost brother.  This measure of emotional change was a great test of the actor’s ability to control their role. Yet it was easy for Qin Yue.

Zheng Anxing believed in this person’s ability. He saw that the lighting engineer had finished checking and called out, “All the irrelevant people, go out with me. Everybody, get ready to shoot.”

The staff retreated in droves. The next moment, Zheng Anxing’s ‘action’ came through the loudspeaker.

─────────────────────

Qin Yue stood in front of the sand table, holding up an oil lamp to observe it. The dim light reflected on his side face, showing a type of impersonal, cold taste.

There was the sound of footsteps outside the tent and a soldier shouted, “General, an infiltrator has been found. It is most likely an enemy spy!”

Qin Yue’s eyes narrowed. “Bring him in.”

“Yes!” The tent entrance was lifted and two soldiers escorted a thin body in. “General, this is the man. He sneaked into the grain tent just now and was caught by the soldiers on night patrol.”

In the middle of the night, a person dressed like this sneaked into the tent where grain was piled up. Did he want to burn the army’s food?

“Have you searched him?” Qin Yue coldly examined the man in front of him. The other person had his head lowered and was silent, not struggling. It was just that the clothing was a bit familiar.

The soldier said, “No suspicious weapons have been found.”

Qin Yue approached, pushing up the spy’s chin to force him to look at Qin Yue. The moment they made eye contact, he blurted out, “I’ve seen you. You were at the city gates this afternoon.” This was added temporarily by Qin Yue after consulting and getting the screenwriter’s consent.

Song Yi was a general and his memory was naturally powerful. The two people had a face-to-face encounter on the street and he would definitely remember it.

Ji Li’s jaw was pinched by rough fingers with such force that it hurt. Ji Li met this cold, unfeeling gaze and couldn’t help trembling with fear. “I…” Song Zhao recognized his brother but after all, they had been separated for 12 years. The other person was different from what he remembered.

In the face of the pressure from Song Yi, he instinctively felt fear from his years of fleeing. Qin Yue’s hand slipped down and directly grabbed the other person’s neck. “Who sent you? Don’t you know that there is only one ending for spies who break into a military camp?” Qin Yue’s lines were very good. His calm words were full of ruthlessness. The veins on the back of his hand bulged slightly as he seemed to be moving in to kill.

Many staff members saw this scene and instinctively protected their throats.

“God, anyone who doesn’t know anything would think that Brother Yue will really kill people!”

“I have goose bumps on my hands.”

Zheng Anxing ignored the whispers around him and fixed his eyes on the lower right corner of the monitor.