Chapter 2: At the Corner

Start from the beginning

It starts to become a bit too distorted.

"Let's go somewhere else~."

The boy blinked, and his thick-framed glasses fell, breaking the hinges and cracked one of the glass as the scenery suddenly changed.

There he saw the two girls ogling and grabbing the arms of another guy. The seemingly familiar person with dark, medium-length hair.

"Y-Yoichi..."

"Come on, Yoichi-kuun~, let's go somewhere,"

The streets become empty. No cars in sight, and the people walking across the road disappear.

The only ones left in this eerie, empty side of the street is the brown-haired boy, a dark-haired boy sandwiched by the two girls with their skins rubbing on their arms.

The two girls' tongue kisses the guy's mouth while the teenager fondles their breasts.

He watched the three doing such an obscene scene in front of them.

One that cannot be foreseen in his own thoughts.

Uncomfortable by the scenario, he picked the thick-framed glasses dropped, and ran away from the three as they continued doing their strange business.

He ran towards the school grounds and dashed through the stairs leading to the school rooftop.

The sun setting on the rooftop's size is larger than he thought. It looked tiny in comparison to where he previously stood.

The hinges of his glasses broke, and the left side of its temple bent.

Fidgeting with the glasses, he tried various ways to bend the temple to its original position and place the hinges back to its former place.

With a smile on his face, he looked at the temporarily fixed glasses.

Shatter!

The entire glasses shattered, disintegrated into a fine dust. The wind blows its remains as the boy looks behind the rooftop's doorway leading to the stairs as a giant shadowy figure shape of a fist gets bigger and bigger.

WHAP!

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

The alarm clock I set on my phone blasted on my ears. Irritated by the sound, I immediately looked at my phone as the time checked:

6:13 am

"What a strange dream," I thought as I grasped the side of my head.

Looking at my current surroundings and the strange phenomenon, I thought of everything yesterday as a dream that might be combined with the peculiar visuals and uncanny familiar faces of a manga I recently dropped.

"Didn't I drop that franchise a long time ago?" I thought.

Limping to the bathroom, I soon become aware of the sudden pain and inflammation from the injuries by two people.

"Ryuujin, and Okinashi..." I thought.

Those guys, and them...

It wasn't a dream after all.

I inhaled the air and gave a big sigh.

That means I can see those girls again another day. I will have my revenge, and I will have my harem. Just you wait, the dense and average protagonist, Yoichi! I will surpass you!

I happily skipped through the showers, twisted open the blue-colored tip faucet as the water flowed from the showerhead, blasting its high-pressured water on my delicate skin.