Author's Note

Hello my people!!!! Oh my God I'm done. I have finished my book and thank fuck.

I want to say thanks to all those who reached this far, one prologue, 81 chapters and 4 long epilogues. It means so much to have y'all here, at the end with my author's note.

Ah I'm so happy.

Now, let's address a few things.

One, is there a sequel? I don't know. I have ideas for Faye's book (Dalia's child not the mother though that can be arranged), Adriano's book, a sequel to Dalia's life like what happens as she's Dona and even a book for Carter. Imagine that.

I may not write them though but if I did, they'd be much shorter. I WILL make them shorter. This book broke me.

Started: May 8th 2021

Finished: November 19 2021

This is the longest book I've ever written and prepare for more like it.

Ok two, bonus chapters. Now these, I am going to do. Every time I feel like it or have time, I'm going to post three bonus chapter ideas in my announcements so follow so you don't miss out. You'll have to vote for which idea you want.

For example;

A: Elliot's POV when he met Dalia

B: Maddox and Faye's POV during the transport where they died

C: Alexa's POV after she got kicked out of the mafia.

That's just an example. I don't have ideas for those yet but for the ones I do, they'll be posted. Understood? I'd like to think you do.

Three, Q&A. I would love to do some Q&A you guys. You can ask me, Dalia, Vittore, Alexa or even Faye questions. If you have a few, drop them in this comment section. >>>

Four, giving thanks. I'd like to thank my mumz, she's the reason I finished this book. She pushed me to write it otherwise it would've died in my drafts with the rest of my failed mafia stories.

Five uh.... I didn't think this far....

Just... thank you all so much. Seeing this book thrive as it did has brought me more joy than you could ever imagine. To see people vote and comment and just share their love for my work with me has been more than amazing. Thank you all so fucking much.

Pushing myself to write all these chapters this week was hard but worth it.

Continue onward my loves.

Property Of Vittore Martinelli

By: NVMelissa13

Thanks for reading...

xoxo Melissa