14

The dress is up there and you are welcome for the double update. <3

14

"This one?"

"No. Too slutty."

"Ok. This one?"

"No too innocent."

"Fine. This one?"

"Um.... no," I said looking at the dress with a feather-like trail. Lily had finished my make-up and brought a rack with different dresses into the bathroom.

"Well what do you want? You've refused almost all of them," Lily said clearly frustrated. I rolled my eyes at her. The dress was important. It was the first thing Elliot was going to notice so it had to be good. I went over to the rack and looked through the dresses, one by one.

"I need something that shows my body but not in a way to make it obvious. Something that portrays innocence but also sexiness," I mumbled.

"Well how in the hell are we supposed to find that?" Lily asked with a roll of her eyes.

"Ciara, Elliot's ex wife wore silk a lot so that's a no no. I hate feathers, sparkles, beads and really anything that brings too much attention to the dress," I said. "I think it's best we went with lace."

"Lace?" Lily asked from behind me.

"Yeah," I said looking back at her. "It can make someone look sexy but also doesn't call for much attention if its on something plain. Trust me when I say lace is perfect."

"But there are about seven lace ones you've pushed back," Lily noticed.

"Just because I'm going for an innocent-ish look doesn't mean I shouldn't be somehow eye catching. There's going to be a lot of women there after what I want... Elliot's attention," I explained.

"This is so confusing. I'm just going to wait with the others and give them their clothes," Lily said walking out of the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

I searched the rack for a while until I found something perfect. I nodded in approval and slipped it on. It was a short white lace mini dress that fell mid-thigh. It had long off the shoulder lace sleeves that went all the way to my wrists. I turned to the mirror and looked at myself.

It hugged my hourglass figure perfectly. I turned, to get a good view of everything. Yeah, this should do. I slipped on a pair of cream open toed ankle strap heels. I stood in front of the mirror, unsure what to do with my hair. I had to change it somehow.

Spotting a hair iron on the bathroom counter and I picked it up. Taking a deep breath, I begun to straighten my hair. It would remain like this for a while until my curls came back but it felt nice to do something new with my hair.

I was almost done when a knock sounded at the door.

"Vittore's on his way. You need to get out," I heard Lily call.

"I'll be out in a minute," I said as I finished straightening my hair. I grabbed a thigh gun holster, pulling my dress up and securing it higher on my thigh.

I slipped in a small loaded gun and a knife. I pulled my dress down and looked in the mirror, making sure it could't be seen. I was glad when I turned in different angles but nothing suspicious showed. I pushed my hair away from my left shoulder, making the straight strands only fall over my right shoulder and back.

I looked at my smokey eyes and glossy lips, deciding this was enough. I grabbed the small thin gold chain attached to a cream purse that matched my shoes. I picked up a black lipstick case from the table and opened it to reveal a small blade.

I smiled and put it in my bag along with a pink lipstick case that when opened revealed a spray filled with sulfur dioxide, a very harmful gas. If it so much as landed on your skin, it causes burning, itching and permanent scarring. I put it in but I hoped I didn't have to use it.

After that, I just added what any normal woman would have. Make-up, hand sanitizer, compact mirror, hair ties, useless business cards, breath mints, gum, wipes and a pen and paper. I confidently walked out of the bathroom, my heels clicking on the floor. I turned to the others who looked stunned.

"Wow, you look..."

"Alluring," Felix finished for Carter who was still stunned.

"Thanks," I said as I looked around for Lily. "Where's Lily? I need my fake ID's and stuff."

"They are over here," Maddox called after snapping his gaze off my body. I walked over to where he was standing behind Erik, very aware of the eyes on me.

"Fake ID's, fake phone, fake bank account cards, everything is in here," Maddox said handing me a wallet. I looked through the ID's. They had my face but the name Mabel Cole. I slipped it in my purse along with the phone and a charger.

"You guys clean up nice," I said looking at the suits they were in. Felix though looked like a waiter and his hair had been combed out of his eyes. He looked good.

"Not as much as you... uh..." Carter trailed off, not knowing my name.

"Dalia. My name is Dalia," I said. It was my name and I didn't plan on changing it anytime soon. I wasn't going to completely let go of my past, there were just some things that stay with you. Plus, incase these guys run their mouths, I'd hunt them all down and slit their throats as they slept.

"Great. Dalia... Lily wanted me to tell you to break a leg. She went to get the hotel room at the casino building and Peyton is already in place," Carter explained.

"And Vittore? Isn't he supposed to be here?" I asked.

"He'll come last minute. He always does," Felix said as he lay his head in his hands. Poor thing looked bored out of his mind.

The door to our apartment opened and the sound of heels walking our way caused me to frown. The others stiffened and watched the entrance to the sitting room expectantly. Even Erik looked up from hid computer. You will not believe who walked in.

"I'm here guys. Let's get to work," Alexa said with a smile.

Everyone turned away from her and relaxed. We all ignored her like she wasn't there in the room. First of all, what was she doing here? She wasn't part of any of the plans. Secondly, she looked horrible. Her face was caked with make-up, probably to cover the bruise I gave her last time and she was in a disgusting bright pink latex dress with spaghetti straps and some sort of fluff decoration where it ended at her knees.

"Vittore told me to come here and take over the black girl's place," she said joining us at the table.

"No," Carter said not looking up at her.

"No? You can't tell me that Carter. I'm better at this than her and have been here longer-"

"Yet you are the one dressed like a defective barbie doll," Maddox cut her off. "Look at you and look at her. Just leave Alexa."

Alexa's face turned bright red which looked weird over the make-up on her face. Her eyes scanned my outfit and I raised an eyebrow at her when disgust was written all over her face.

"Dressed like a slut. Why am I not surprised?" she said with a crossing her arms and cocking her hip. That word just made me so angry. Call me whatever you want but not that. I still remained calm but my eye twitched in the slightest.

Alexa opened her mouth to add on when Erik spoke.

"Boss is here," he said in a thick Russian accent just before the sound of the door opening again reached our ears.