Part 76

Mallika could feel sumedh's tears on her shoulder. She hugs him tightly.

"I'm sorry." - Sumedh whispers.

Mallika doesn't says anything, just kisses on his neck:)
On the other side:)
Jenny was tired of searching for sumedh. But he was nowhere.
And she finally understood where he can be. Her eyes turned red due to anger. She took a knife in her hand and headed toward the main door. Meanwhile she hears some police cars coming toward her house:)
Jenny got scared. She quickly dropped the knife and ran toward her room. The police reached behind of her house.
Many people were gathered there.
A girl was lying their, covered with blood.
It was jenny:)

"She is no more." - One of them said.

On sumellika's side-
Mallika was wiping his tears.
and suddenly sumedh's phone rang.
Sumedh became numb after hearing the news.
After sometime:(
They both reached at the spot.
Mallika looked at the dead body, her eyes filled with tears remembering the golden moments she spent with jenny who was her bestfriend of one time.
Sumedh looked at mallika and indicated her to calm down.
Mallika couldn't stop herself, she sat beside the dead body, touched her cold hand, and broke down crying.
They came back to their home after completing the last ritual.

After some days:)

Sumedh got out with some luggages from the car.
It was midnight:(
Sumedh comes infront of the door of his own house.
Mallika opened the door, the house was fully dark, mallika steps inside, sumedh comes behind her.
Suddenly a light turned on.
A women came while running.
Mallika looked at her.
Sumedh came from behind,

"Mai, tera lalla aagya." - He spoke with his shivering voice and holded tears.

She was so confused and scared. She was staring at him. Trying to figure out if it is dream or not.
She Touches his face. His hairs, his hand, his arms, his neck.
He finally broke down crying, Hugging his mother, He cried out peacefully after a long time.

T y s m ...💓