Part 73

♥️

She kept her head on his chest and closes her eyes.
Sumedh keeps his hand on her head.

~~  After a week ~~

Sumedh entered inside his room and found it decorated with flowers. Sumedh confusingly started searching mallika.

Sumi : Mallika?

He searches for her in the whole house.

Sumi : Kaha gyi ye?

Sumedh goes into Jenny's room.

Sumi : jenny?

J : Haan? Kya huya?

Sumi : wo mallika, mallika kaha hain?

J : mujhe kya pata? Tumhi toh ghumte rehte ho agee piche uske ! abh dekho tum..

Sumi : Jenny tumse kya abh ek simple question bhi poocha nahin jaasakta?

J : nahin!

Sumedh leaves from there. And calls mallika continuously, but she doesn't picks up.

Sumi : Pick up the call damn it!

In the other side,
Mallika was struggling to get out from the dark room. Her hands turned blue. Some people tied her hands with a bench tightly. She felt like her full body is paralysed. Her mouth was tied with a untidy cloth tightly. She was unable to breath properly for it.
She tries to open her eyes slowly. But because of tiredness and weakness she wasn't able to do anything.

"Pani"she whispered slowly.

A man comes toward her and holds her hairs tightly.
She screams unclearly.
Mallika looks at him with her swelled eyes. He touches her cheek which was cutted deeply.

He : Stop trying darling, you can't get out of here. Neither anyone will come to save you.

Mallika hopelessly looks at the door and the dark haunted type room.
He opens her mouth for a while and gives her water and opens her hand too.
After so long she took breath properly.
She looks at her hands, which were looking like dried raisins.
He made her sit on the bench and gives her water with some food.
Mallika ate it all quietly.

In sumedh's side,

He was sitting in the waiting room of police station with a pic of mallika and lot's of hope.
Maybe his queen will be found and given back to him.
Thinking all that he suddenly slept and saw a weird dream.
In his dream mallika was screaming in pain.
Some people snatched her away from him. She was still trying to go to sumedh, but sumedh wasn't allowing.
He wakes up with tears.

T y s m .. ❤️