Part 5

Sumedh ιѕ sitting in the bench, waiting for his mother to come out from the cabin. At that moment, he listened someone is coughing continuosly.

A men, came out from the room, he was crying and requesting doctor for something.

Sumedh gets up from the bench and goes toward the room.
he sees, a small girl with short hair is sleeping in the bed. he steps inside. Sits beside her and touches her hand.
he feels very known to her. He holds her hand tightly. and looks at her.

She moves & opens her eyes.

Sumi : Hi, baby.

The girl was silent. staring at his big hypnotising eyes.

Sumi : Tumhe kya huya?

The girl : Pata nahi.

Sumi : accha? Tumhala nam kya hain?

girl : Mallu.

Sumi : mallu?? madak kal lehi ho?

miku : nahi,,.. meri mumma mujhe mallu bulati hain. par dadi mallika bulati hain.

sumi : mallika? ye nam meine kahi suna hain lagta hain. tum koi angel ho kya?

Mallika was quite confused.at that moment mallika's father enters and sumedh got scared. He gets up and looks down.

mallika's father looks at her, and calls doctor. Kisses her. And suddenly his eyes goes toward sumedh.

M'D : beta.. aap eha? kho gye ho kya?

sumi : na..nahi.

He takes him in his lap, and made him sit beside mallika.
Mallika holds his hand gently. he looks at her and smiles😊

Doctor comes. after seeing sumedh he said,

dr : arey tum sumedh ho na?

sumi : apko kese pata?😦

dr. : beta, tumhe tumhare maa-baba kabse dhund rehe hain! jao, jaldi se unke paas jao.

sumi : (inside) abh papa phirse mujhe sajaa denge😢

sumedh was about to go but mallika holds his hand more tightly, sayed wo janti hain, agar ekbar ye haat choot gyi toh duwara pakar nahi payegi. par usse kya pata? agar kismat chahe aur unka rasta ek ho toh koi bhi unhe alag nahi kar sakta.

mallika's father takes them apart. She cries heavily. Tears rolled down from sumedh's eyes.

Туѕм.. 💛💛

нσρє уσυ αяє ℓιкιиg тнє ѕтσяу. ℓσνє уσυ αℓℓ. кєєρ ѕυρρσятιиg αи∂ gινιиg уσυя ℓσνє😘❤️💛