°•Introduction•°

So guys.. The story will start from the start from Sumedh and Mallika's birth.

Here Sumedh will be a really hard-working boy. Who has been struggling for his family, saving them from all troubles and hard situations. 

(You'll know further through the story ahead.)

And Mallika who was born princess. With cute face and pure heart. And innocent also. She has been knowing only the brightness of the life. She is the most loved member of her family. (You'll know further about her through the story.)

* Story will be started from their birth.

* Full with struggles.

* Sumellika moments will be started lately.

* And..and..and... Mainly it's a story of a boy who has been struggled from his childhood for his family. And after many many many difficulties he got someone(Mallika) as a angel. And his life turned into wonderland from hell. And about a girl who has been seeing only happiness in her whole life but all of a sudden she met a tragedy and he(Sumedh) became her angel, They Became Best-Friends... (Can't tell anymore..)

Hope it's gonna be a interesting one. And you'll love it🤗❤️

1st part will be posted soon.... {Sumedh Wala soon nahi.😜)

I want to smile reading your reviews... So.. Please do give reviews under and also do vote. And Part 1 will be posted only after 20+ votes.🤗❤️