Part 18

Sumedh hears some conversation of mallika's parents.
And he smiles with tears in his eyes.

He is emotionless now, he is unable to decide, rather he should be happy or sad.

In the other side,
Mallika was crying heavily. Taking the pic of sumedh. why?! she also doesn't knows.

NEXT MORNING...✨

Mallika wakes up and she saw sumedh infront of her at the time of 9am with balloons and chocolates.

ms : sudhhh!!! tu eha! aur itna sab!?

sm : hmm... meine socha kiu na kuch din hum khushi khushi eksath spend kare.. kya pata ye mauka kal mile ya na mile... so let's live this moment.

Mallika looks at his eyes. Tears were struggling to come out. But he was not allowing them to.. His lips are craving to say something but he is not allowing them to say.

Why?? what happened in just few hours that he changed this much?? sumedh who used to say every little-silly things to his mallu he is quite today, tolerating all the pain alone today.

But he doesn't knows that he is lying to himself not to anybody else. He is lying that he is happy, that he is ok but she knows that he is not happy at all and maybe she also knows the reason..

ms : sudh?

sm : hmm.. haan?

ms : tu thik toh (someone cuts)

boy : Good Morning Beautiful.

They both looks at him. Mallika got down from the bed and stands beside sumedh and smiles like everything is normal.

The boy comes and hugs mallika. She hugs him back. And looks at her sudh. Then she introduces sumedh.

ms : umm, ye mera bestfriend, sudh. ohh sorry, sumedh. aur sudh ye..(the boy cuts)

boy : Myself arush. Miku's fiance.

Sumedh felt a jerk.

'Why i'm feeling so heart-broken? it's my best buddy's wedding. I should be happy, i should dance. But why i'm wanting to hold her hand and run from here to any place where nobody will come between us. Only she and me.....

~He murmeres in his mind.

Tysm....💔