Part 14

Ms : papa, mey sudh, sorry, sumedh ke sath khelu??

sm : mujhe khelna pasand nahi.

ms : pata hain? meri dadi bhi same dialogue marti hain. Toh tum bhi kya unke tarah buddhe ho?

{no response}

ms : (inside) isse jada khadoos aur koi ho hi nahi sakta! 😤😔

ms : papa chalo, mujhe nahi rehna eha.

m'd : aree par abhi toh apne kaha ki sumedh ke sath khelna hain.

ms : mujhe kisi khadoos ke sath nahi khelna.

She turns to go.

sm : sunoo..,

ms : kya hain?

sm : ludo kheloge?

Her face glowed with hapiness.

ms : haan !!

sm : aao... 😒

They sat and started playing. After a long time of playing her father came and took her from their house.

Phir... aur kya? zindagi ne do jaano ko juur toh diya par do sarir ko ek dusre se duur kar diya.............

{Leap of 10 years.....}

After droping smriti to her tuition classes sumedh sits in the cafe. Takes his coffee and comes out for sitting beside the beach. For seeing the sunset. He noticed a girl from far wearing black glasses, scarf and mask. Wearing long skirt and short t-shirt. Sumedh sees her from the corner of his eyes.
The girl is staring at him. Feels like she wants to say something to him.
The girl is coming forward.
She comes and sits beside him. He looks at her.
She opens her mask and glasses. Her eyes was smiling but lips weren't.

Sm : areerre!! mallu!!!! 😍 tu eha! canada se wapas kab ayi!! aur mujhe bataya bhi nhi😕😤

Ms : kal. par mujhe toh tu bhul hi gya.. do din se call nahi kiya. aur na hi msg!

sm : haan wo mera job ho gya hain na toh thora busy ho gya. sorry.

He holds his earlobes.
Mallika takes off his hand from his ear and keeps her head on his shoulder.

Tysm.,,,,😘
Waiting for your precious reviews. Sorry for late😅💛✨