Part 59

🎈

Mallika understands what is wrong with him. She simply took her bag and gone out from the room.
Sumedh holds his head and closes his eyes.
In that very moment jenny enters in the room.

Jenny : hey!! sumit, what happened darling?

Sumi : i don't know jenny, my head is paining a lot😖

Jenny : let's go to home.

Sumi : yeah.

Soon sumedh and jenny reached at their home. And mallika also reaced at her home.

Next morning--

Mallika is in shopping mall. She is wearing a jeans and a short t-shirt and doing a simple ponytail with her long soft hairs.

In sumedh POV --
Sumedh was sleeping. Suddenly he saw a B&W flashback where he was dancing with a beautiful girl.
But suddenly jenny pours water on him.

Jenny : sumit!!! where the hell you put my party dress!! you know i have to attend a party today!

Sumi : umm..jenny i don't know.

Jenny : what do you mean !! i told you to wash it!

Sumi : why?? why should i wash your clothes?

Jenny : oh please sumit! now go and buy a dress for me from the mall. Go now!

Sumedh leaves the bed and goes to the mall by his car with anger.

In mallika's POV--

For getting out some dress she stood up on a stool. But suddenly the stool started moving and she fell down in someone's arms.
Mallika opens her eyes and surprisingly saw it was sumedh.
Sumedh looks at her eyes deeply. Everytime when he looks at her, he finds her known from his heart...

Tysm...😌