Part 22

It was 2 years of their togetherness.. 2 years of their love.. Of their relationship. And it was Valentine's Day.

M : Sumi, chalo Na hum Aaj shopping karne chale?

Sm : ok darling.. Jesi apki iccha.

She slaps him politely.

M : bohot badmas ho gye ho!

Sm : wo Toh Mey pehle se hi hoon.

M : hmm....

At road, they were laughing and listening to music.. Mansi was driving the car.

But suddenly!

A truck comes and hits their car so badly. Their car losts it's balance. Mansi's head got hitted with the glass.
His head was bleeding.
He saw mansi was not present in the car. The door was opened and mansi fell down from the car. Sumedh hurringly comes out. It was raining heavily.

Sm : mansi!!!! Mansi!!!

He runs toward her, takes her in his lap, and runs toward the hospital road.
His head was bleeding. He fell down with her. His eyes were wanting to shut down and rest for a while but he was not letting them to. He ran as fast as he could.
Afterall he reached.
Wardboys took her from him. Sumedh fall down, And fainted.

Maybe after 2-3 hours, sumdh found himself on a bed, bandaged on head. He looks here and there. He was not in his senses properly.

Sm : mallu!! Mallu!

Ms : Haan sudh! Bol!! Tujhe ku..kuch chahiye?

Sm : mallu, mansi? Mansi kaisi hain?

Ms : wo, wo Na bilkul Thik hain. 😢 tu please rest le. 😢

Mallika started crying.

Sm : tu Kiu ro rahi hain?

Ms : tujhe bohot chot ayii hain sudh. Agar tujhe kuch ho jata Toh Mey jee nahi paati. Marr jaati 😭💔

Sumedh keeps his finger on her lips.

Sm : esi behuda baate nhi Sunni mujhe. Mujhe mansi ke paas Jana hain.

Ms : Na..nahi!! Chupchap eha beith.

Sumedh doesn't listens to her and started removing all the plasters.

Ms : sudh please !

Sm : mujhe maat rouk.

Sumedh goes toward the door.

Ms : sudh!!!!! Mansi Marr gyi! Nahi rahi wo! Chupchap tu eha wapas aa!

Sumedh becomes emotionless. He losts his balance, Mallika caught him. Sumedh hugs her tightly and started screaming with tears flod.
Tears rolled down from Mallika's eyes.
She made him sit on the bed, and she sits beside him.

Sm : mallu!! Meri mansi mujhe chorke ese kese jaa sakti hain?! Sab mujhe akela chorke chala jata hain. Pehle baba Aur abh mansi!! Kyu!!!

Ms : Shayed unke sath itnahi safar tha Tera.. But I promise you sudh. I will never leave you alone no matter whatever happens.

Sumedh hugs her and controls his emotions.

Ms : Abhi please so ja 😢

She made him lie and sits beside him holding his hand. And promises to never leave this hand.....💕

                                                 ------👀Flashback Ended....✨------

                                                                    Tysm...💓

                                                          Reviews please 😞