A/N: This one just green eyes and green tail tip. I was too lazy to draw something myself so I went on a search for a pic and this was the closest I could get.

Today was a little bit special. I was sick and tired being locked in and wasn't allowed to get out. It also wasn't that unusual that I manage to get out of my white cell room and try to escape but I never managed to get out of the building not even once in brought daylight. In the night however, that was something completely different. The reason I manage to escape in the night was because of the help of my quirk.

*Sigh*

I really want to turn into a big black cat and run around and just be... FREE!

In the night, I become Feral! A vigilante no one ever faced and the people who did described me as a black mass of a ferocious beast, hence my name Feral.

At least I don't need to be back before 3 a.m..

Seriously?!

Who told them to cage an animal up and don't let it out?!

What did they expect from me?!

Of course I will fight back and bite!

Me: GRRRRR!

Ah, there is that scream again!

Though it is more like a fighting scream this time...

It was definitely someone else but it came from the same direction...

I heard some screaming and wanted to check it out while being on the roof but once I got closer I could already hear some fighting and that was a bad sign. Still I was a very curious cat and so I went to have a look and found no other than Eraserhead fighting there.

Sooo cool!

I wonder how it feels like if someone takes my quirk away...

Well better not find out!

He was definitely one of my favorite heroes since he always helped people but what I liked most about him was the smell of coffee that he emitted and that he is able to erase his presence like a panther in the dark. Though I could still feel him but that's only because I was part animal otherwise I wouldn't be able to feel his presence.

Eraserhead: Who's there?!

Oh shit!

I should get out of here before he finds me!

I quickly used the speed of a cheetah and ran back to the mental hospital. It was already close to 3 a.m and I couldn't get caught. There was just nothing I was allowed to and if I would get caught they would for sure give me another collar and my quirk would be gone. I would then probably go insane since all that is keeping me mentally in check were my animal instincts.

Me: *exhale*

Just in time for the checkup!

Once I arrived at the hospital ground, I quickly took off and jumped in through the open window. My jumping power was really good and I also used the wall for a little halt to get higher. This was how I manage to get in and out of my cell since I was on the first floor and had a tree nearby as well as a window for fresh air.

The moment I got it, I laid down in my white bed and faked sleeping.

Guard: Looks like he is sleeping.

Nope just faking it but let's go with that!

Guard 2: Better than trying to escape or attack you.

Guard: I never got attacked by him.

Guard 2: Believe me you don't.

Guard: How does it feel?

Ohh you want something from me?

Then come in and let me show you how it feels like!!!

Next time I'll have an eye out for you since you desperately want to know how it feels like!

Guard 2: As if a huge ass cat is trying to scratch you to death and bites you. How do you think it feels like being attacked by a boy with a cat quirk?

Guard: ... Not pleasant.

I could hear them talk and I hated them.

Well I wouldn't attack if you guys give me a little bit of freedom!

Guard 2: Did you hear about tomorrows new inmate?

Guard: No. Who's coming in?

Guard 2: Apparently a villain. He is completely insane. Two heroes are supposed to come here with him.

Ohh I wonder who will come..

Maybe All Might or Endeavor?

....

Though Midnight would be a good hero for escort too.

Guard: Ohh finally something excitement.

Guard 2: As if we don't have enough.

Guard: hahaha right, the cat boy.

You know... I have a name!