Confidential

'If she asked me to be hers I wouldn't exactly say no.'

Bucky Barnes and Steve Rogers were having a break in the Avengers Tower. A week had passed since Tony Stark's credit card took Lila and Bucky on a date, and neither of them had really have gotten a chance to speak to one another. The week had been hectic, new information regarding H.Y.D.R.As whereabouts had since come out and all of S.H.I.E.L.Ds agents were working their hardest to piece together pieces of information. Nick Fury had granted The Avengers time off for a couple of hours, and Steve and Bucky decided that they needed a much wanted catch up.

Steve's jaw worked. 'Why aren't you going to ask her?'

Bucky shrugged. 'There's always a perchance that she would say no and humiliate me.'

'Buck,' Steve chuckled. 'She won't.'

'How would you know?' He replied. 'You don't love her, do you?'

He shook his head. 'No Buck, I don't love her. But I can see that she loves you. Has she told you that?'

'Yeah.' Bucky replied. 'She has, I guess.'

'And did you return the gesture?'

'Yes, I did.'

Steve sat back in his chair. 'Then there you go. Don't wait because you will regret it. Trust me Buck, I know.'

Bucky just simply nodded. He made a mental note to catch Lila later in the day and see how things go from there. Was he worried? Yes.

Meanwhile, Nick Fury was collecting files together regarding Lila herself. He was intrigued on her past, her family.

FILE ENCLOSED. It read.

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.

FULL NAME: Lila Amelia Laurite

AGE AS OF PRESENT: Twenty Four

DATE OF BIRTH: DEC 16 1991

PLACE OF BIRTH: NY, U.S.A

ENHANCED ABILITIES:
- Energy Projection
- Shielding
- Psychokinesis
- Psionics
- Extrasensory Perception

Lila Amelia Laurite is not able to use all said abilities to date, but is learning how to control her newly learnt Energy Projection.

CONCERNS:
Lila Amelia Laurite's blood and genetic testing results came back showing said Emhanced Abilities. Yet, Laurite is unable to show signs of Psychokinesis, Shielding, Psionics and Extrasensory Perceptions. This is a concern, as if she cannot learn to control them she puts herself and people around her in danger.

INDEPENDENT INSPECTION:
On inspection, Lila Amelia Laurite mixes easily with those around her, ruling out any signs of Seclusion Isolation or Emotional Isolation. She has formed strong bonds with Agent Natalia Alianovna Romanoff, Captain Steven Grant Rogers, Wanda Maximoff and Sergeant James Buchanan Barnes. Laurite has seemed to isolate herself when experiencing internal pain, but masks her emotions. Laurite is not yet an Avenger, but once ready, will be asked to come out on missions.

PERSONAL RELATIONSHIPS:
-TRISTAN LAURITE
(BROTHER)

-ADELAIDE CROSSHAFT
(FRIEND, CIVIL, COMPLICATED)

-STEVE ROGERS
(CLOSE FRIEND)

-NATASHA ROMANOFF
(CLOSE FRIEND)

-WANDA MAXIMOFF
(CLOSE FRIEND)