New school

Nicole's POV
•RING RING•
Great prison, whoops I mean school.

Its my first day since moving back to Australia, and I dont know anyone.

Im already getting nervous because I know My bully is going to be there...Luke Hemmings I cringe at his name.

"Nicole are you getting ready!" My mom screamed up the stairs.

"Yeah, I am" I grab my red and black flannel, a pair of leggings, and my combat boots and walk out the door to the bus stop.

After waiting for a few minutes which felt like hours the bus came.

While walking down the isle of the bus, someone tripped me I looked up it only to be Luke hemmings..."WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING UGLY BITCH" he spat.

I held in the tears as I took my seat.

SKIP BUS RIDE

I slammed my locker shut and when I turned around the idiot himself kicked me in the stomach multiple times and slapped me across the face.

I fell to the ground, bloody and bruised as he walked away and laughed.

I felt tears streaming down my face, I ran to the bathroom. "Nicole whats wrong"

OMG Angie I havent seem you in years!!" I exclaimed. "I know its been a while, I missed you so much, now tell me whats wrong?"

Its..its nothing. "Nicole ive known you since I was 4 I know somethings wrong" well..its..its..Luke. "Hemmings?"

Yeah, he kicked me and slapped me really badly. "He's so fucking mean uhhgg ill have to talk to him"