20☆; Let Me Kiss You

Third Person

Third Person.

Melody and Zach walked into his house, they wanted to spend some time together and Melody had insisted they went to his house, seeing she had never been there before.

As soon as they stepped in the smell of vanilla and cinnamon filled her nose, making her smile.

"Make yourself at home, okay? If you need anything at all just let me know. I'm rich, I can get it for you." Zach smiled proudly and Melody laughed.

"God, you're so full of yourself," The girl shook her head as he lead them to his room. "Nah, just proud." He shrugged and sat on his bed.

Melody sat on his desk chair and he immediately shook his head, "Nah, come here, beautiful."

Melody blushed and got up, slowly walking over to his bed. He gently pulled her into his lap. Melody gasped quietly and raised her voice, "Zach!"

The boy laughed and wrapped his arms around her waist, "Chill, babe, I just need to talk to you". Melody raised her eyebrows.

"Babe?" She questioned and the boy rolled his eyes. "I meant it platonically. Now, I have a question." He announced and twirled his finger around a strand of her hair. "Hm, what is it?" She responded, watching his hands.

"Would you ever let me kiss you?"

The question caught Melody off guard, she almost thought she imagined it. "Uhm, what?" She choked out.

"Mj, would you ever let me kiss you?" He repeated softly.

She took a deep breath. Zach was always so bold and confident, she admired it and that's one of the things that made him so attractive to her. But this, this was a whole new level.

She'd be lying if she said the thought of kissing him didn't give her butterflies.

"Yes, I would." She breathed out after a few moments of thinking. Zach raised his eyebrows, "Today?"

She immediately shook her head, "No."

Zach just nodded. "Okay. I'll wait. Do you want to watch a movie?" He said nonchalantly and turned on his TV.

Zach's statement caused her to suck in a breath.

He said he'll wait for me.

"Uhm, yeah. The muppets?" She responded with a smile. Zach laughed loudly and placed her beside him on the bed, putting his arm around her to keep her close.

"The muppets? Really, that's your first choice?" He asked, still going to netflix and searching up the movie. "Hey, it's a good movie! A personal favorite." Melody laughed. The boy just smiled and shook his head.

☆☆☆☆
authors note
kinda rlly short sorry 😭
BUT ITS OKAY CAUSE THIS A VERY BIG PWRT OF THE ZELODY TIME LINE EVERYONE MOVED