6☆; Get To Know Her

Third Person

Third Person.

Conan was driving to the mexican resturant, Melody and Ashton sat in the car, Ariana Grandé blasting through the car speakers. "Baby you got lucky, cause you rocking with the best!" The three friends screamed at the top of their lungs as Conan pulled into the parking lot.

Ashton turned the music down and unbuckled, "I'm so excited to meet lover boy."

Conan laughed loudly and Melody rolled her eyes. "You guys need to stop, I barely know the boy." She breathed out as she got out of the car.

"He has his own nickname for you, Mel. He's already head over heels for you, at least acknowledge it." Ashton shook her head, grabbing Melody's hand when she got out.

"How about we stop talking about the pretty white boy and enjoy ourselves, yeah?" Conan ended the conversation, grabbing Ashton's other hand once he was no longer inside of the car.

The three walked into the resturaunt, all holding hands with pure happiness on their face. The boys looked at them and laughed. Zach smiled when he saw the look on Melody's face. Something about her smile filled him with pure joy.

"Hello pretty white boys," Ashton welcomed herself and sat down next to Jonah. "I'm Ashton. I'm much cooler than Coco and Melly, by the way."

"Nice to meet you, Ashton." Jack laughed out. The boys introduced themselves and Ashton smiled, being able to tell why her friends were so fond of them.

"So, how did you all meet?" Jonah asked, trying to make conversation. "I met Conan at a Taylor Swift concert, and I met Melody through Conan." She shrugged.

"Yeah, Mel basically wouldn't have any friends if it werent for me." Conan smirked and Melody punched him in the shoulder. Zach laughed and leaned into the girl's ear, "Don't worry, MJ, I'd be your friend."

Melody blushed and smiled, playing with her fingers. Zach smirked at how flustered the girl became and looked back at the menu.

♤♤♤

The group instantly clicked, by the time they were done eating they already had several inside jokes.

Although they were done eating, the group still wanted to hanging out, so they decided to go to the mall.

"Melly, Melly! Let's go smell all the candles at 'Bath & Body Works'!" Conan grabbed Melody's hand and dragged her into the store. As soon as they were out of view, the whole group looked at Zach.

"Why are you all looking at me? What's going on?" The boy asked and looked around at all of them. "You have been flirting with that girl this whole time, Zachary." Jack shook his head.

Ashton laughed, "Bro, you were making my best friend blush like a mother fucker."

Zach shrugged as his own cheeks became a dark red, keeping his eyes on his shoes. "Look, Zach, we're just saying. You barely know the girl, dont you think it's a little early?" Jonah expressed his concerns.

He cared deeply for the boy and he'd hate to see him get into another toxic relationship because of moving too fast. Zach just shrugged again.

He didn't want anything too serious, but him not knowing the girl very well was the least of his concerns.

He already knew alot, just from observing. He could tell she was naturally shy, but once you get to know her she was very outgoing. She liked to laugh and make jokes as a coping mechanism, which reminded him of himself in a way.

She didn't like to brag about how successful her projects were, but you could tell how passionate she was about it everytime the topic was brought up. She had a habit of covering her mouth when she laughed, but whenever she'd forget to do so, it was the most beautiful sight he'd ever seen.

After a few seconds of thinking, Zach smiled and shook his head. "Well, I guess I'll just have to get to know her, then."