8☆; Unofficial Date

Third Person

Third Person.

Melody rolled her eyes, "It is not a date."

Ashton scoffed, rolling onto her stomach and going on her phone. "Ash is right, Melly. He practically asked you out on a date." Conan nodded as he helped the oblivious girl do her hair.

"Look, he didn't officially lable it as a date, so I'm not going to either. It's just two friends hanging out," Melody shrugged and applied some lip gloss.

Conan sighed and moved her hair in front of her shoulders before laying down beside Ashton. "What is it?" Melody turned around and looked at him. "Nothing, I just can't wait to bring this moment up in a few months when he asks you to be his girlfriend."

Before the girl could respond, her mouth slightly dropped at the sound of their doorbell ringing. "Shit, has it been an hour already?!" She panicked and quickly grabbed her phone, "Do I look okay?!"

Ashton sat up and smiled, nodding. "You look fucking hot, as usual." Conan praised her as he quickly touched up her hair one last time. Melody smiled while saying her goodbyes, and quickly walked downstairs where an anxious Zach could be seen waiting outside the door.

Melody took a deep breath and opened the door. Zach smiled once he saw her face.

"Nice to see you, MJ." He smiled brightly as he looked her up and down. The girl blushed and shook her head, "Are you ever gonna stop calling me that?" She walked outside and closed the door behind her while Zach kept the same smile on his face. "Nope. Are you excited?"

"Excited for what?" Melody questioned as they walked towards his corvette. "To hang out with me, duh. I have a very nice day planned for us," Zach unlocked the car and they both sat down.

"This is really nice," Melody announced and moved her eyes around his car, completely avoiding his question. Zach furrowed his eyebrows but nodded, "Thanks, I love it"

"Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise, MJ."

Melody frowned and tilted her head, "I get so impatient, though. I can't even get a hint?"

Zach shook his head in response and began driving to their destination.

♤♤♤