𝐝𝐞𝐣𝐚 𝐯𝐮

*⁀➷ 𝐝𝐞𝐣𝐚 𝐯𝐮【 spider-man 】

*⁀➷ 𝐝𝐞𝐣𝐚 𝐯𝐮
【 spider-man 】

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

*ೃ༄ for reading:
times new roman
dark mode , size:
second smallest

so when you're gonna tell her,
that we did that too?

summary

▬▬THE MULTIVERSE is a concept of which only a few know very little. A concept shrouded by physics, or metaphysics, many will argue either. But in an infinite universe; always expanding, building and stretching along for miles and miles▬delving into galaxies, asteroid belts and exploding stars, only those of a greater power know the truth. An infinite, ongoing, vicious river with many currents expanding out into every direction for each decision made, each life given or taken, and each road turned. For every moment in a single memory, across a universe of infinite memories, another breaks off to exist where things are very much the same, and yet so very different. All from one, single choice.

Choices are powerful. Once choice has the power to change an entire life▬Left or right? Yes or no? The easy decision, or the hard decision? If the multiverse were a web, every choice made is the strand that keeps the web together. And if one single strand were to snap... The web breaks apart, the multiverse shatters, and entire universes cave and collapse in on one another; a single choice can end billions of lives.

And so, some choices must be controlled and predicted▬consistent and rigid. A cannon event that must flow across an infinite number of universes in an infinite expanding space. A life stretched across time and space with the same beautiful beginning, and the same, very tragic ending. A life meant to be lived and then to die far too young, every single time. It didn't matter how, or what universe, Nina Hart always died, and Peter Parker was never fast to save her in time.

Nina Hart might be what some call destined, others will call cursed. Blissfully ignorant of a greater existence and law she could not understand. Her days weren't exciting or extraordinary they were rather ... boring. In a world of superheroes and alien gods, a girl trying to get through her Sophomore year at high school was nothing big or important in comparison. Everyone suffers from late nights, stressful exams and relationship problems▬even nightmares, however frequent and terrifying they might be, weren't exactly a problem worthy of the big guys in their tall skyscrapers.