Chapter Sixteen:The Truthful Dream.

Narrators POV.

It wasn't long for Adelina to find (Y/N), instantly when Adelina found her, she became shocked. Why is (Y/N) turning into a fallen angel?, she never did anything wrong unless if she committed a sin on accident. Bill had left (Y/N) by herself to go tell the others, leaving Adelina with (Y/N) alone.

"Oh my child, is this why you didn't come back yet?, your busy fixing things with the villians?".

Adelina asked but got no response from (Y/N), then Adelina had a thought.

"*Sigh* you deserve to know child, I'm sorry I wasn't there for you when you died".

Adelina spoke as she put a hand on (Y/N)s temple and used her magic to give (Y/N) a memory and heal her pains while she slept.

(Y/N)s POV.

I was back in the hospital again but this time, in the hallways, I saw the door banging and hear the red sirens go off.

"Shes banging down the door, I knew it was a bad idea dosing her with that drug!".

"How was I supposed to know it would make her strong and more angry than ever!".

I saw the two doctors yelling at eachother, their faces are completely covered like last time. I watched as they didn't noticed the door is ripped of from it's hinges and now there comes the angriest person I've ever seen. Her hair had changed from black to (y/f/c), same as her eyes, they changed completely but the one thing I noticed mainly is her red markings under her eyes. Almost like mine, wait, could it be that she could be me?, I continued to watch as she threw the door through me and towards the two doctors. Instantly crushing them.

"I told you that I would get out of here!".

She yelled as she limped right through me and stepped over the dead bodies, I followed her and the flowers on her forehead were slightly falling off. Same as the blood bleached all over her face, I didn't want to believe what she had to go through while I watched.

"Finally, there's a door out, I'll get out of here and then burn this place to the ground".

She spoke as she went out the exit door and it seems she hasn't been out in years because she smiled bright and embraced the sunlight.

"It feels so good to be outside for the first time since I was five, now I'm almost twenty seven and I can finally be free *cough* *cough*".

All of a sudden she started coughing a bit but I noticed blood coming out of her mouth, I walked ahead to see a small town, a graveyard and a mountain. I instantly recognize the mountain as Mt Ebbot.

"Sorry kid but you have to die".

I instantly turned around to see a familiar forest green jacket with a hood up and now mask evident on her face. I instantly recognize her voice as Audrey's. What is she doing here?.

"But I can't do it, yet its Analias orders and the only way to get to heaven, we have to do it".

Audrey muttered to herself as she pulled the sword from her back and raised it from above.

"Please forgive me..................... (P/Y/N)".

I then became shocked when she killed the person infront of my eyes. All that person did was fall on the ground limp and died faceflat on the ground. That's not the only thing that shocked me, the main thing that shocked me is the fact that (Y/F/C) haired girl is me in my past life. I didn't want to believe it as Audrey raised her mask up, revealing her dark green eyes with two red swords crossed together. She had scars almost all over her face, she then called out for someone.

"Anie, I've done it!".

Audrey yelled out and out came a black clocked figure but I recognized her clothing as Analias.

"Perfect, yeah Audrey you can go back up to heaven to see Logan again, I'll cover for you".

Her voice is also the sound of Analias, she then went to Audrey, used her magic and hid her tail and scars so she will fit in perfectly up in heaven.

"Dont show your face up in heaven okay?, this is between you and me, now we better get going before Reaper comes in and spots us. After all, he is starting to suspect us for being demons in disguise as angels".

Analia said as she grabbed Audrey's right shoulder and teleported them away. I looked around and saw Bill behind a tree with a shocked face, why is Bill here?. I kept wondering until everything went to black as I started to wake up.

When I woke up, my head feels a bit better but I couldn't believe what I have witnessed. Audrey and Analia are actual demons.
I mean Audrey wanted to go up to heaven, thanks to Analias description and Analia was all of a sudden a demon.

"It's nice to see your awake child".

I turned my head quickly to see Adelina, smiling gently as my head shot up quickly.

"What happened to me?, I just died on the spot?".

I asked as Adelina sighed.

"Alright I'll try and explain it, you died on the spot by Audrey since she was ordered by Analia so she can see Logan again. They left your body behind and Reaper came to reap your soul. He found it strange you died on the spot but he assumed that you died of blood lost-".

"How do you know all of this?".

I asked as Adelina simply answered.

"I asked Audrey what is wrong with her and Analia, I asked Analia but she brushed it off as 'Audrey doesn't like me because I stole the position to being the leader of angels'. I didn't believe it because Audrey never wanted to reach higher than that, I asked Audrey. Yet she didn't tell me but instead showed me, I didn't know what she meant when she showed me your soul up at the gates of heaven. Your soul simply looked timid and scared for life, Audrey told me everything the memory showed me. The reason Audrey told me everything is because she regretted it once she found out Logan has been thrown down to the bottom pits of fire".

The more Adelina explained, the more it started to make sense, that's why Audrey isn't keen on being near me.

She had regretted what she had done to me.