Chapter Five:Awakening in a room.

Narrators POV.

The Bad Sanses managed to get away with (Y/N) as a hostage. The council thought they were in the clear until Frisk told them that they've kidnapped (Y/N).

"What?!, we cant let them have her, shes an angel and who knows what they will do with her".

Ink yelled out as the others nodded and agreed on a rescue mission and plan to save (Y/N).

Meanwhile the Bad Sanses or the Villian Squad got away with a successful raid and a perfect hostage that is passed out. Nightmare had plans for (Y/N) as bait so he could trap the Stars and finally catch his brother.

"Uhm boss, we've discovered shes an angel".

Mafia said, bringing surprise and shock to the group. They've heard of angels but never believed their existence is true. Rumours have it that angels can heal till you have no wounds and have the most softest wings in existence, Nightmare then thought of something else instead.

"Change of plans, send her to the new guest bedroom next to my room and make sure she doesn't escape".

Nightmare demanded as MafiaFell nodded and left, Nightmare orders everyone else to do what they do in free time. Meanwhile MafiaFell made it to the guest bedroom that is up the stairs, he opened the door and place her in a grayish blue bed.( Refering to the image above the page) as he started to chain (Y/N), he notices her wings were starting to unfold from her back and collapsed on the comfortable bed. He had a thought and went to try and touch her wings, only to receive a flinch and a pull away from the wings. He snapped out of it and finished chaining her up, now her wrists are chained together but has a distance of a handcuff. Her neck has a collar that prevents her from using magic at all, MafiaFell stared at her in a daze until Mafia came in.

"Hey MafiaFell, the boss told me that I'm watching her for the week".

MafiaFell didn't know what he was feeling but he certainly didn't want Mafia to watch over this beautiful angel. But he has to because it was his boss's orders, he got up from the chair and left, leaving Mafia and (Y/N) together alone.

(Y/N)s POV.

I woke up, my eyes were a bit dizzy and in a daze.

"So your awake huh".

I jumped a little, turned my head to my left and saw a skeleton that looks like Sans but he is wearing a suit, a bowlers hat and smoking a cigar.

"Uhm hello".

I spoke softly, really hoping I'm not gonna get chloroformed again. I see a bit of blue tint on his cheekbones.

"My name is Mafia or you can call me Shooter, just to make things less confusing".

He said, looking away from me by looking at a plant. I smiled gently but then see cuffs on my hands, it must be magic cuffs. It seems they don't know that I'm not much of a run away or an escapist. I smiled softly as I looked at Shooter looking now outside the window.

"(Y/N), that's my name if you're wondering".

I said, breaking the silence, he seemed surprised and now made eye contact with me.

"Thats a really neat name (Y/N)".

Shooter said as I smiled, then coughed once I was sitting on the edge of the bed because of the cigar that he was smoking.

"Oh sorry (Y/N), I guess angels aren't use to smoke".

Once Shooter said that, I became shocked but not for long because I didn't know that he knew of the angels existence.

"How do you know of the angels existence?".

I asked as he shrugged.

"There are so many people that witnesses angels that saves them from death, but yet no evidence".

He said honestly as I understand now, it was probably Analias guardian angels or Audrey's that's main purpose is to see who is good or not. I shrugged as he looked at my white fluffy wings in admiration.

"Uhm (Y/N) do you mind?"

He asked, pointing to my wings as he teleported his cigar somewhere. I don't know what to say about it and blushed a little.

"Uhm I'm not suppose to let anybody else touch my wings, unless if its family or boyfriend. Mainly because when you touch or rub the back of someone's wings, you're either asking for a family or telling them to relax".

I explained as I noticed his whole skull is now erupted into a dark shade of blue. I scratched the back of my head as I giggled.

"But I suppose if you want, I'll let you touch my wings if I eat, I don't really mind whatever food it is, as long as it's edible, I will eat it".

I said as he became excited, then rushes out of the room, giving me time to look around. This room isn't that bad, it's a nice room, not as good as my room back up in heaven but I'm not a judge or takes things for granted. I looked at the pot full of grown roses, I noticed a dying rose so I grabbed the nearly dying rose gently. I remembered I can't use my magic but I already have healing magic on the touch of my lips or my voice when I sing. I kissed the rose as it erupts back to life and then turned into a rose crown. I smiled as I put the rose crown on my head, now waiting for Shooter to come back.

"*Huff* I'm back (Y/N), sorry I took so long".

Shooter said as he seemed puffed out once he came through the door. I smiled gently as I stood up and helped him to the bed, Shooter thanked me as I nodded and looked at what it is. Well I can say that I'm a vegetarian so this might not last long.

"What have we got here Shooter?".

"Oh well two hotdogs, three vegetarian tacos with a side of salad".

I take it back, it might last long. I sat cross legged on the bed as I started to eat the salad first, leaving Shooter confused so I stopped eating.

"You can touch my wings right now Shooter".

I said as he seemed to get the memo as I went back to eating. Once I felt a hand on my wing, I twitched at first until he started rubbing the top of my wings with both hands. I giggled, finding it ticklish as I ate my fair food of salads.

Shooters POV.

Oh my god, her wings are so soft, softer than anything I've ever felt before. It's true that an angels wings are softer than anything in existence, I kept rubbing as I noticed that she avoided eating the hotdogs. Huh, she must be vegetarian because angels don't eat meat, I'm really lucky to watch this lovely angel all week and I will savour every moment of it. I already know I'm going to love this so much.