Chapter Six:Meeting Horror.

Narrators POV.

It's been a week since (Y/N) has been watched by Shooter. He became sad once the week was done since he will miss the touch of (Y/N)s soft wings. Once it became Horrors turn to watch (Y/N), he couldn't help but think on what to do with the angel. He's been told specifically not to hurt the angel, especially by Nightmare since the angel could be useful to them. Horror chose to agree but if the angel acts out of place then he can do minor injuries to her. Of course Horror is on his way to (Y/N)s room, Shooter passed him and glared at Horror in warning to not hurt (Y/N). Horror didnt understand but he sure knows that Shooter never glares like that unless if it's serious.

(Y/N)s POV.

I waited for another person or skeleton, as Shooter says this whole entire castle is habited by. I didn't mind being in the room, as long as I got someone to talk to then I'm fine. I then heard the door open and I saw Sans again but instead he has a hole in his skull and only one red eye pupil is present. He looks terrifying but I doubt it, after all, I'm no judge and I can't help being good to everyone.

"Hello there, you must be my new watcher, my names      (Y/N), what's your name sir?".

I chirped happily, he seemed surprised and confused by my reaction. He brushed it off and shrugged.

"You are a strange angel, anyways my names Horror and don't think about sucking up to me to get out of here".

He said as I looked at him in confusion at his tone of voice. He is a really strange skeleton but I dont really mind, as long as he's himself then I'm fine with it.

"Uhm okay then Horror".

I said softly as I watched him curiously. He seemed to notice as he looked away, I notice that his cheekbones were rising with crimson red. Is he sick as well?, did Shooter accidentally give Horror the flu?. I mean that isn't possible for skeletons, considering they have no skin or any organs but it could be. On instinct, I got off the bed, walked to Horror, which startled him as I rose my left hand on his forehead while my right had to stay up. He seemed to have his guard up until I used my healing magic and kissed his forehead. I guess his skull turned into a dark crimson red and became non respondent.

"Hello?, are you alright Horror?".

I asked as he seemed to be even more unresponsive than ever.

"Why did you kiss me on the forehead?".

Horror asked as I smiled gently, pulling my hands away and spoke.

"Well I do have healing magic but it comes out of whatever body part I use. At the moment I can use my lips, the reason why I used it is because you seemed to be looking sick. Are you okay?".

I asked again as he seemed stunned, then he nodded shyly as I breathed a sigh of relief. Then we started talking until Horror then asked.

"Can I feel your wings please?, just that Shooter says it's the softest thing he's ever felt and I can't help but ask. Is that okay with you?".

Horror asked as I gave him a gentle smile.

"Well I will let you but I can only let you touch my wings if I'm eating, if you could be so kind as to give me something to eat that is."

I trailed off as his smile widens and then he rushes out of my room, leaving me here to giggle. I wonder if everyone would like to feel my wings since an angels wings are considered the softest things in existence. I shrugged as I waited for Horror to come back. When he came back, the plate seemed to be filled with four hotdogs and only a small amount of lettuce. I smiled gently as he quickly handed me the food, I couldn't bring myself to be fussy with Horror so instead I offered the hotdogs to Horror.

"Dont you like the hotdogs?".

Horror asked as I shook my head no slowly.

"I'm sorry but nobody up in heaven is allowed to eat anything relating to meat, the only thing we were allowed to eat is vegetables".

I explained as he nodded, understanding what I'm suppose to eat. He took the hotdogs and ate them in one gulp, making me almost impressed but worried. Is he starving?, can't be because he's grown really tall and bulky a little. I started eating my salad as Horror licked his hands clean, then dried it on his jacket. Then I felt his hand on my left wing, at first my wing flinched but then relaxed once Horror continued to feel my wing with both his hands. I smiled gently as he started caressing my wings and then ended up putting his head in my left wing. Catching me off guard as my right wing flapped almost rapidly.

"You know, your wing is so soft, it would make a good pillow".

Horror blurted out as he then dozed to sleep, I sighed as I finished eating my salad and put the plate on my desk as I layed down on my stomach. Letting Horror sleep on my back as my wings wrap around his body, acting as a blanket. I then decided to rest as well and went to sleep as well, my face tilted to the side.

Horrors POV.

I woke up to find out I was sleeping on top of (Y/N), I panicked but noticed her wings were wrapped around me and she's sleeping soundly. Heh, Shooters right, not only is she kind heart but she does make a good pillow to sleep on, including her wings acting as blankets. I'm really lucky to be watching this angel for a week, just got to be careful on giving her more than one hotdog.