~Warning~

This book will contain scenes that may be triggering to some readers.

These include but are not limited to violence, strong/crude language, graphic sexual content, drug abuse and addiction, as well as substance abuse during pregnancy.

This is not meant to be offensive in any way and its not based on anyone within my real life. Any similarities are purely coincidental because I write fiction but wish to stay as close to reality as possible.

If reading about romance or sexual activities between two men bothers you then I suggest turning back now. This is a MalexMale story with two bisexual men and they aren't shy or prudes.

You've been warned ⚠️

Now that that's out of the way, I really hope you enjoy this story once I begin posting!

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Now that that's out of the way, I really hope you enjoy this story once I begin posting!

I've been looking forward to doing Alex and Jay's story for a long time! But it's still a work in progress.

It will be a while before I begin publishing chapters but I wanted to go ahead and share the summary and let you add it to your libraries!

Thanks for checking it out!

~SM~