FINALE

"Love's my religion but he was my faith, something so sacred so hard to replace. Fallin' for him was like fallin' from grace. All wrapped in one he was so many sins."

Heaven by Julia Michaels

credits to the rightful owner of this edit: @FORTRIPLED via Twitter

@FORTRIPLED via Twitter

A/N: 13,000 +  words coming right at ya, prepare your popcorns people.

And also, WARNING: there are many scenarios narrated that may not be comfortable to some readers (eg. violence, killings, etc. not too detailed) but still, reader's discretion is advised. Lez go!!!!

FINALE

From the very beginning of this story there were so many unanswered questions, so many doubts, so many theories and so many unsolved crimes but at this point in time, everything will be answered.

The real questions is...

Why  did Yeji report Jeno to the police? What made her do so?

* At the police station, an hour after Jeno had been taken by police officers...

"Eric?! Eric?"

Yeji arrived at the police station and she ran immediately towards Eric when she spotted him crying hysterically at the corner.

She also spotted Misis Lee passed out on the side while Mister Lee assisted her, fanning her and holding her up.

It was obvious that the whole family couldn't handle the awful news about their son.

Meanwhile, Eric was still trembling when Yeji approached him, she had never seen him cry this much before so he really pitied Eric. Yeji knew how heart broken he was.

"It's okay, it's okay. I'm so sorry, I'm really sorry Eric but this is for the best." Yeji hugged Eric as he cried.

Eric cried out. "I really don't know what to feel right now but I feel like a horrible brother. I can't stand the way he looked at me, I can sense the look of betrayal and it kills me Yeji. I'm such a bad brother for setting him up."

In case you're confused, Eric was in it. Yep, he knew about Yeji reporting his brother to the police that's why he felt really guilty but there was a reason why he agreed to be involved. We'll get to that later.

Yeji hugged him even tighter and a tear escaped his eyes. She understand his guilt 'cause she feels the same way but they have to stand for what they just did.