FIFTEEN

Fifteen

And just like that three of Yeji's good friends have left the cruel world.

Cause of death?

Well, according to a medical examiner, all three girls died of food poisoning by lethal chemical mixed in their foods, specifically ice cream.

The girls experienced headache, diziness, rapid heart rate, convulsions and unconciousness. This all happened after their visit to the park and none of Lia's parents knew that something bad was already happening to the girls that were gathered in Lia's room not until Lia's parents checked them in Lia's room only to see three unconcious girls laying on the floor with frothing of saliva in their mouths.

They were rushed immediately to the hospital and the doctors tried their best to help them but it was too late. All too late for the doctors to revive these poor girls.

The question is... was the food poisoning intentional? Or by accident?

No one knows so police are still investigating but police believe that the mastermind behind this could be the same suspect that has murdering and stealing from his victim.

Guess what... all three girls were missing their friendship bracelets.

 all three girls were missing their friendship bracelets

———

* Monday...

"Hello?"

"Hello... baby, where are you? I thought we were going out today?" Jeno asked over the phone.

Jeno had been calling Yeji since morning but she wasn't responding to his calls/texts up until late afternoon. Finally, she picked up her phone.

"I'm sorry, babe... I— I forgot. I think we should cancel out date today, babe... I can't... I can't go out. I'm really sorry." she replied.

Jeno immediately noticed something different about her voice.

"Are you okay, Yeji? What's wrong? Is everything alright? You don't... sound okay." Jeno asked worriedly.

And there, she heard her girlfriend's sobbing on the other line.

"Tell me what's wrong baby, who hurt you? Do you want me to go there?" he asked her.

How could Yeji even explain how horrible she was feeling today? She was exhausted, sleepless heartbroken and she was in grief.

Yeji then spoke. "I... I just lost my friends, babe. My friends... they're all... dead."

"