ONE

ONE

"We, the jury, found the defendant Jeno Lee, 18 years of age, residing in Seoul, South Korea

"We, the jury, found the defendant Jeno Lee, 18 years of age, residing in Seoul, South Korea... GUILTY for the murder 18-year-old, John Kim."

And this is where Jeno Lee's world turned upside down, he had just turned 18 three months ago so everything was so overwhelming for him.

"Jeno Lee is sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole. Case closed." said the jury. Jeno wanted to just faint right then and there after what he just heard.

Jeno, of course, was clearly in disraught and scared that he had loss the case and was sentenced to life in prison and the first thing he said after receiving his sentence was...

"Dad, mom, I didn't do it. I swear, I didn't kill John Kim. I am innocent."

Jeno cried as he spoke those words, he was petrified and scared for what awaits him in jail

Jeno cried as he spoke those words, he was petrified and scared for what awaits him in jail. He was scared that his family and friends would, indeed, see him as a murderer.

His parents started crying upon hearing his sentence so they all went to him and hugged him as tight as they can for it may be the lsst time they'll ever hug him that tight and his parents cried for him.

"No... no... my poor son. He's innocent, this is a mistake! He would never kill someone." cried Jeno's mom.

"Oh God, Jeno..." his bestfriend, Jaemin, bit his fist and his other friends who were there for him also couldn't believe what they had just heard.

"Your son deserves to rot in jail, he's a murderer!" shouted the family of John Kim.

"My son is not a murderer! How dare you speak of him that way? He will never kill anyone. He is innocent." Jeno's dad defended.

"He's a killer, he's pure evil! The judge had already decided." said the family of John Kim.

And everything turned into a mess, it was chaotic in the court room as both sides argued with the court's decision.

Meanwhile, Jeno was just standing still, he froze at his spot with tears uncontrollably dripping from his eyes. His whole body was trembling, hind hands were cold, knees were weak and he just felt like his soul left his body after what he just heard.