TEN

T E N

Author's note: Hi, I'm back with another update. Sorry if I haven't updated in a long while, I was starting to believe that no one is reading this story & I was planning to discontinue this but I feel like it would be such a waste if I reached chapter 10 and I would just discontinue it. Anyway, I don't know if I'd continue or not. I'm really busy as of the moment, it's hard for me to juggle studying and writing.

Anyhoo... let's get to the story.

———

What happens next?

Well, Yeji and Jeno did gave each other space for like 3 weeks. In that short span of time, cases of murders in the city increased. Each day there would be one or two cases of murder and police were bombarded with these reports and so they had to divide the team to investigate these crimes.

One thing the investigators and police believed is that there is only one suspect to all of these murders and they won't stop until they find the master mind.

———

If you thought that the space the couple gave each other helped them grow and flourish well, you're absolutely wrong.

Both Jeno & Yeji just felt miserable without each other's presence. Yeji had not spoken with her mom, brother Doyoung and Yang after her birthday party. She was very upset with them for humiliating Jeno during her party and for basically, ruining her special day.

Meanwhile, Jeno stick to his vices, smoking & drinking. He tried his best to stop thinking about Yeji but it was so difficult, it's driving him nuts. Jeno was hurt with what happened during her birthday party but he can't deny that he still loves her and cares for her.

Yeji will always be his downfall.

———

* One evening...

Jeno went out to a nearby club to drink and he was all by himself that time, t'was until an acquaintance appeared in the scene.

"Jeno..."

He turned around and Jeno saw Yeeun behind him waving.