EIGHT

EIGHT

Today...

Eric came home a little late than usual from school

Eric came home a little late than usual from school. "Hi mom, hi dad. I'm home."

"Hi son." said his dad.

"Hi, sweetie." said his mom and she noticed that Eric was covering his left eye with his hand.

"What happened to your eye, honey? Why are you covering it?" asked Mama Lee.

"I... uh... I... accidentally poked my left eye with my finger and it stings a little so I covered it." he told his mom.

"Aww..." her mom cooed. "Can I see?" he went towards Eric but Eric immediately moved away.

"No need, mom... It's just... It's just... an inflamed eye." he told her. Then Eric said. "I need to go upstairs now, mom."

"Well, okay, join us for dinner, okay?"

"Yes, mom."

He finally removed his hand covering his inflamed eye since no one was around or so he thought...

"Oh sh*t." Eric whispered when he saw his brother exit his room. He immediately turned around and covered his eye again but I guess it was too late since Jeno had already seen his secret.

"Hey. Come back. What's that on your eye?" Jeno followed him as he was trying to go back down stairs.

"It's nothing, hyung." he said and he lowkey sounded panicked.

"What do you mean nothing? I saw that." he quickly ran after him even before he could step down from the stairs.

"Hey, hyung! Stop it!" Eric complained when Jeno grabbed him from his collar restricting his move.

"Let me see your eye." he told Eric.

"It's just an inflamed eye, hyung. What gives?!" Eric complained trying to get away from him.

Then Jeno proceeded to grab Eric's arms from behind and if Eric thought his hyung was still that wimpy brother from 2 years ago, well he was wrong!

"Ouch! Ouch! Hyung, that hurts. Ouch!" Eric cried.

"Let me see your eye." Jeno said and he was lowkey enjoying seeing his dongsaeng whimper so he started giggling.

"Hyung, why are you so curious?! And you're hurting me! What the hell?!" Eric complained and he really used all his strength to free himself from his hyung.

"Mom! Hyung is breaking my arm!" Eric shouted.

"No, I wasn't! Young jae's just overreacting." said Jeno too.

"Stop fooling around you two and get down here so we can have dinner." said their mom.

Ah siblings fights.