SIXTEEN

Sixteen

"Jeno?" Yeji called out the moment she entered her boyfriend's ward.

Eric and Misis Lee were there watching over her boyfriend and Yeji was just so heartbroken to see what had happened to her boyfriend.

Thank God he was still alive though.

"Yeji, you're here." Jeno replied, relieved to see his girl.

Jeno had bruises and wounds on his face and arms, he also broke his arm and he had a cast on. In short, Jeno looked badly beaten up.

Tears uncontrollably fell from Yeji's eyes the moment she saw her poor boyfriend. "Oh my God?! Jeno, who did this to you?"

———

What happened to Jeno?

I think we all have an idea what "may" have happened to Jeno on that evening

Around 9:30 PM, last night...

A group of men attacked Jeno who was peacefully leaving the city library after reviewing for his exam. There were 7m men who beat Jeno mercilessly and even dragged him into a dark alley to finish him off there.

It seemed no hope for Jeno as he was against 8 men.

Luckily, Jeno was able to fight back a little and he was able to escape before they could finish him for good. He immediately called for help and a concerned citizen helped him call police and an ambulance to get him to the hospital.

Jeno suffered minor injuries but he also had a broken arm. He will have to rest at the hospital for the next three days.

Now, who are these seven men?

Of course, Jeno had an idea who they were but he just won't say it but even if he refuses to drop their names, Yeji already had an idea.

———

10:00 am...