Riv was fascinated by the shark tooth necklace so JJ had decided to surprise her with a matching one of her own. Since receiving it, she refused to take it off.

"River!" Avie called from the bedroom.

They all grinned at the happy child, finding it amusing that she was giggling from running from her mother.

"Riv!" Ashton smiled at her.

"Hi, sweet girl!" Amelia knelt down. Rian stood beside her and stared at Riv in awe.

Riv stopped smiling and looked up at everybody with a worried look on her face. Her eyes darted to every single one of them before landing on her dad.

"Dada.." she whispered and wearily stepped towards him to hide behind his legs.

"Riv," JJ chuckled, "It's okay, you know everyone." He reassured her. He assumed it was probably overwhelming for a child to walk out and see her entire family in her living room that was empty earlier. It was confusing for an almost two year old.

"Ugh," Avie groaned, "She won't let me- oh hi guys." Avie paused when she realized her family was there.

Amelia chuckled to herself and walked to hug her daughter whose shirt was soaked from bathing her child, "Hi, love."

Avie hugged her mother from the side and looked at her family, "I totally forgot you guys were coming today. She's been so crazy lately, I keep forgetting everything."

Rian laughed and shook his head, "It's alright. We understand."

"Meh." Daylon shrugged.

Avie looked at Daylon and tilted her head with a smile, "Hello to you, too." He smiled in return.

"Hey, Aves." Ashton hugged her gently.

"Hi, Ash."

"Da.." River tugged on JJ's pants and looked up at him, wanting to be held.

"Riv, you're naked." He chuckled and picked up his daughter, sitting her comfortably on his hip. She wrapped her arms around his neck, pressing her cheek to his shoulder and turning her head away from her family shyly.

Daylon and Ashton watched intently, focusing on JJ's body language and the emotional support he was giving the nervous child. Rian took note of the way JJ faintly swayed with her and rubbed her back, feeling warmth spread across his chest when he saw the way JJ comforted her.

"Awh, what's this?" Amelia walked over and pinched Riv's cheek, "You're never shy when you come to Grandma's house." She hinted at all the times her granddaughter would be so excited to be at her grandparents house, playing with her uncles and getting spoiled rotten by Amelia and Rian.

Avie smiled holding her daughter's clothes in her hands, "I don't think she was expecting all of you at once."

"What's around her neck?" Amelia stroked her hair and noticed the shark tooth necklace.

"Oh," Avie turned her gaze to Riv's neck, "JJ got her that. It's the same one he has and she was obsessed with his." She looked at the necklace around her boyfriend's neck and smiled softly, thinking of how much connection the pair had even when they weren't together.

"That's sweet, JJ." Amelia rubbed his shoulder and noticed the matching pieces, her heart warming with how much the blond man had grown the passed couple years.

"Matching jewelry," Ashton smirked and nodded his head, "That's cute, man." He patted his back.

JJ chuckled and shook his head, "She wouldn't take mine off so I got her her own." Riv turned her head to look at her uncle, smiling shyly when his eyes met her and a grin formed on his face as he noticed her pink cheeks.