AU 15

Jisoo's POV

Tomorrow came and we decided to eat breakfast together. It was also our treat for the couple since they're going home, in their real world. The table was full of laughter and teasing, surely we will miss Sooya and Ruby Jane. I'm very thankful to met them in the middle of me and Jennie's complicated relationship. Because of them, we managed to sort our feelings for each other and now we're happy.

We are all in the rooftop to bid goodbyes to the couple. Sooya and Ruby Jane were now in their suits ready to travel back to their own dimension. It's sad for them to leave but it's for the better.

Lisa: "You really have to go Sooya unnie? I hope you can stay. You're more fun than Jisoo unnie. "

And that, I smacked Lisa's arm and gave her a sharp look. She then responds a finger heart to me and a playful smile.

Sooya: "As much as I want to Lisa, it's a big no. We have to go back."

Ruby Jane: "Yah, Lalisa you have to take good care of your unnies, especially these two."

She pointed her forefinger to Jennie and me.

Ruby Jane: "Don't let them fill a divorce paper."

Lisa: "Aye aye, Unnie!"

The maknae made a salute to Ruby Jane as if she was an army (blinks don't  hate me 😁). We all giggled and shook our heads.

Sooya: "So... we have to go guys."

She held her fiancèe's hand and they look at each other, like they're talking to their eyes, telling each other that they can finally go home.

As the couple busy with each other, I felt Jennie's hand interlaced with mine. I turned to her and found out that she also looking at me. I gazed into her eyes, she did too. We smiled to each other and tightened our hands.

Ruby Jane: "Hey, Jisoo."

I whipped my head to Ruby Jane and raised my brows.

Ruby Jane; "Thank you for helping us. Take good care of Jennie. "

Jisoo: "I should be thanking you. You gave me courage to fight and taught me to never give up on what you truly love."

I sincerely smile at them which earned an awe from the maknae. Chaeyoung started sniffing and Lisa teasing her.

Few moments, Sooya took out their Sooporter. She press the power button, enter their universe combination code and slowly it started to light up, creating portal behind them. Sooya then turned to us, picking something in her pocket, she looked at it for a while and returned her gazed to us.

Chaeyoung: "What's that unnie? "

Ruby Jane: "It's a A.I camera."

Lisa: "A camera! But it's so tiny?"

Chaeyoung: "Woah, that's awesome. Can't we take a picture with it unnie?"

Sooya;"That's what I'm thinking about."

She commanded the A.I camera to took pictures of us. Lisa was so amaze with the said camera, all knew that she is a big fan of different types of camera. She even told Sooya to give it to her as a souvenir but Ruby Jane strictly said no. That end up our maknae was whining.

Jennie: "Lisa you already have lots of camera. Enough  with that."

Lisa: "But unnie, that camera is so cool, it automatically adjusts lights and it's lens are so amazing. And it can talk! The camera talked unnie! I want that!"

Jennie rolled her eyes, annoyed by Lisa's rant.

Jisoo: "hey, Limario, you can't have it. That thing can't operate in a long span of time here in our dimension."