AU 13

Vampire Jensoo...

Jennie's POV

We went to Spain for a honeymoon. I can't believe the Grandmaster made a reservation for newlywed presidential suite. All over the room is filled of sweet aroma, the bed is covered with rose petals and other honeymoon stuff. It's so romantic which made me and Jisoo feel awkward.

After unloading our stuff, I decided to take a shower. When I was about to grab the bathroom door knob, it suddenly opened, revealing Jisoo in her bathrobe. I look up to her and noticed that she just finished taking a shower. And then all I know that my face felt warm upon seeing her like this. I want to look away but she's like a magnet and I'm an iron. My eyes can't take off her and these uncontrollable eyes found her heart-shaped lips which I just kissed like few hours ago. Gosh! Those lips!

So hot.

Oh my gosh! Did I just thought that!

Jennie don't deny it, you love those lips.

What?!

But... Argh. Okay. I admit it. I... I love her lips.

"Jen?"

Why did I allow her to kiss me in our wedding? It's so addictive and I--

"Jennie."

"Oh, what?"

"You're going to take a shower?"

Jisoo asked. She looked at me confusedly. I think I stared at her too long.

"Ah. Ye-yes."

I quickly enter in the bathroom, locked the door and sighed deeply. Jisoo what did you do to me? I hate you!

To be honest, Jisoo is always popping up in my mind now a days. Lucky, she don't have a skill to read minds, like my friend Irene unnie does. That's why I don't want to be with her all the time.

I cupped my face, it's still warm. I really need to have super cold shower. Argh! Why I'm warm? I'm a vampire, my body is supposed to be cold! I also feel this when she hold my hand when we were in the car.

After I done using the bathroom, I hesitate to come out. What will I do when Jisoo is in front of me? Cling to her? Kiss her? She's so tempting these days. Is this normal when a vampire is married?

I slowly came out from the bathroom with my comfortable clothes on and there I found no Jisoo in the room. Where is that creature?

"Thank you for these."

"Oh, it's nothing. That's my gift for you. I'm your fan."

I heard talking outside the room, I'm sure the first who was speaking is Jisoo and the other is unfamiliar.

"Thanks, I really appreciate it. What do you want in return? "

"C-can I hug you?"

What the hell?!

I hurriedly come out from the room and there I saw Jisoo and a girl. She must be one of the hotel's employees. What is she doing here? It's too early for room service and we checked in a while ago.

The girl looked at me with her eyes widened.

Jisoo: "Jennie, there you are. This is Sunmi, she's an employee here and my avid fan. And Sunmi this is my wife, Jennie. "

The girl weakly smiled at me and bowed for courtesy.

Sunmi: "Nice to meet you, Miss Jennie. You're so lucky to have Miss Jisoo as your wife."