AU 10

Jennie's  POV

I felt the cold tiles in my knees, then I realized I was kneeling inside the bathroom. Alone. Tears in my eyes roll down in my cheeks knowing Jisoo is gone. Right in front of me, she disappeared.

Then I heard the door opened.

"Unnie."

"No. Rosie, I want to be alone."

I'm still devastated, lonely and hurt. She's gone. Jisoo is gone. I miss her so much. I think I never stop crying after she fade away.

"Unnie."

"I said I want to be with myself. Leave me alone."

"Unnie."

"Please. Leave now."

"Unnie."

"No." Call me stubborn but I just want to be alone.

"Unnie."

....

....

"Unnie, wake up."

What?

"Wake up Jennie unnie." It's Lisa.

Wait.

I opened my eyes.

"Finally you're awake. We're so worried.  Are you having a nightmare unnie?" Rosie let out a relief sigh. Lisa looked at me with a frown. We were in the living room with our blankets and the maknaes are still in their pajamas.

It's a dream?

Wait. Where's Jisoo?

"Where's Jisoo, Lisayah?" I asked.

"She's at the kitchen helping Ruby Jane unnie."

Oh. Ruby is still here. It was a dream. Thank God. I felt relieved.

"Jendeukie? Are you alright?" I looked up and saw Jisoo wiping her hands. Maybe she's done in the kitchen. She immediately walked to me to check if I was doing good. As she leaned closer to me I quickly grabbed her neck to hug her tightly.  Jisoo is here with me. She's  not gone.

"Hey. Are you okay? Are you sick?" She asked worriedly and rubbed my back that made me calm. Oh God, she's really here. Jisoo is here.

"I think Jennie Unnie was having a bad dream unnie." Rosie told Jisoo.

"Shhh. I'm here now. Whatever is it, it's not true Jendeukie."

I calmed myself and slowly pulled away from the hugged and stare at her like I didn't saw her for years. I want her not to leave my side, like every second she's the one I want to see. Can't take off my eyes of her. I don't know what's happening to me. Is this a symptom of being so in love? Or so what?

"Yah. What's happening here?"

We turned our heads to the one talking. It was Ruby Jane holding a plate full of kimchi fried rice. She was looking at me worried.

"Jennie? Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said and smiled. I don't want her to worry.

"Oh. I thought you were hurt. Well, come on breakfast is ready. You guys settle in the dining table while I go call Sooya.  She taking a bath."

As we eat our breakfast, Lisa and Rosè are talking with the couple about their life in the other universe. Jisoo also join them when she find it interesting to know what the maknaes do in the other universe while me, I was just listening to them. I was good and rare to see this kind of morning having a conversation with your other self from other dimension.