AU 9

Jisoo's POV

We all went silent and shoulders were down after hearing those from Sooya. This is a serious problem, we can't stand her and do nothing. There must be another way to fix this.

Ruby Jane starts to tear up while snuggles in her fiancée's embrace. Sooya keeps comforting her by rubbing her back and whispering encouraging words. I turned my gazed at my friends, they're watching the couple with sad eyes. Jennie went near me and demanding a hug so I did. I can feel it too that she is upset and worried.

"Sooya we're all willing to help to solve this matter. We can't lose hope and try something else to charge the porter." I said with determination.

My other self looked at me and nodded.

"I'm thinking about other source of energy to be use in charging my Sooporter, since this can powered by solar energy. I hope this would work."

"Oh! We have a solar panel on the rooftop. I saw it when I went there getting a fresh air." Lisa said.

"Really?"

"Yeah. But I  don't think it's still working. I'm not expert about that matter." Lisa scratched her nape.

"I will check that solar panel. Is any of you know about solar panels?" Sooyaa asked the group.

"I have, just a little bit of knowledge." I uttered with a shy voice.

"Oh, that would be helpful Jisoo. You can keep me handy. Come on."

Sooya and I went up to the rooftop to examine the  the said solar panels. To our dismay, the solar panels are not working.

But, thank God Sooya noticed that there are wires and cables that need to be connected with the panels.

"Are you sure yu can fix this?" I glanced to my look-a-like and she showed me a tight smile.

"Let's just think positive." She said.

Jennie's POV

As Jisoo and Sooya went to fix the panels, the four of us engulfed with silence. We're all worried about the fact that something is to happen.

"I know all of us are scared what will happened, I  assure you guys that Sooya and Jisoo will gonna solved this problem. I trust them, I trust every Sooya in different universe." Ruby Jane said and smiled to us with full of determination.

And with that positive words from her, we somehow felt hope and hearts were eased. Yes, I trust Jisoo and Sooya, they're genius and it's gonna be alright.

As the time passed, I more and more anxious. Jisoo and Sooya haven't come down from the rooftop, its nearly 8 o'clock in the evening. We haven't take our dinner because we want the two to come down first. Chaeyoung had been complaining that she's very hungry.

"Unnie, can I just taste a little of that fish fillet and a little bit of kimchi fried rice, and oh, can I  take one of th-"

"Aish! Just eat there Rosie. Let Lisa join you, I think she's hungry too." I uttered. Poor maknaes.

I let them eat first since they were staring at the food for two hours and it's kinda creepy.  Ruby  and I decided to wait for our partners and join them in the dinning table if they come down any minute.

While Ruby and I are waiting for Sooya and Jisoo, we entertain ourselves on the maknaes enjoying their time devouring the foods we had cooked.

"Yah! You two make sure to left some for us." Ruby said making the two stop and burp at the same time.