AU 5

Jisoon POV

We just finished our training, Coach Jessi said we dismissed early because she have to go some errands. Good for us, meaning time to chill and have some fun. My teammates got excited after taking out shower, talking about going to arcade in the mall.

"Jisoon are you coming with us?" One of my teammates asked.

"No for now. I have some homework to do."

They nodded and left the locker room. Soonli went near me helping with my stuff.

"Homework? You already did it during our lunch break." She said.

"I'm just not in the mood to have fun today." I replied zipping my sports bag. We're now heading to school's parking lot when Soonli spoke.

"Yah! Jisoon, what happened to you today? You have straight face ever since this morning. Are you sick?"

"I'm fine Soonli." We're about to get in the car when someone caught my sight. I suddenly felt my blood boils. This what made me not in the mood. Aish! I hate this.

"Is that Jesoon? With the new girl?" Soonli said and turned her head to get her answers in her dumb questions. Is it obvious that is Jesoon and that new girl?! Aish!

"Jisoon, what happened to your face? It's red." Aish!

I ignore her and approach the two people ruining my eyes. Aish, Jesoon is laughing with that creature now!

"Oh, hi Jesoon." I greet her smiling and eyeing the person she's with. The new girl just staring at me. I'm gorgeous right?

"Jisoon, what do you want?" Jesoon said rolling her eyes on me.

What the?! So rude!

"Well, I just want to see you and talk to you. We never talk this morning that's what we always do right." I showed my 'human melting' smirked.

She rolled her eyes again. Is she possess or something?

"Look, I thought my day will end good today not until you show up." Jesoon said.

"After I showed up your day will end better." I smiled to her. Very smooth Jisoon!

"Yuck! That would never happen Jisoon. You always make my day worse."

"Ouch, that really hurts." I said acting hurt on what she said.

"Can you leave my life at peace for once. You're so annoying." Jesoon said turning to leave, but I grabbed her wrist.

"Yah! I'm not done talking to you." I said firmly

"Let me go! Get off!" She's trying to get off my grip but I tightened it.

"What if I don't."

"I said let go!" She yelled.

And I felt a another hand gripping my collar. It's the new girl, glaring at me.

"She said let go." She said.

"Yah! You're new here don't tell me what to do. We're not even friends." I glared back without letting go of Jesoon's wrist.

"Jisoon, stop it." Soonli said who's behind me.

"Chahee, get out of this. Please." Jesoon said to the new girl, she turned to Jesoon her face softened and slowly let go off my collar from her grope.

"Now, let go Jisoon." Jesoon said sternly to me, I can see anger in her eyes so I let go her wrist. She's so scary.

"Let's go Chahee." The two of them walked away, leaving me dumbfounded. They're close now! They're just met this morning! That easy?!