AU 12

Vampire Jensoo...

That night their engagement was announced and many were disappointed because the hot royal vampire wasn't single anymore. For others, the upcoming wedding for the royal vampire and the pure blood will be a legend, since these family are very powerful in their world. In that, there are always jealous for the kind of attention and reputation, one of that are the other Kim family (not related to the royal family). They are another pure blood, powerful and always keeps their reputations high, but this engagement has step their ego big time. The head of the family thought that the royal grandfather will choose one of his child to marry the one and only royal granddaughter since they are good friends and hos hoping for higher rank in the society.

"Dad, I though one of my sister will marry the royal vampire, but what is this?" The young vampire Eunwoo confronted the head of the family.

"That old man is really a liar. He even praise and proud of Bona and said she's perfect for his granddaughter. But what happened?!" Kim Hyungsuk said angrily.

The main door of their mansion sprang open and his youngest daughter angrily marching towards his.

"Daddy, I want Jisoo to marry me! Not that Jennie Kim!" Said the girl.

"Don't worry Bona, daddy will find a way." Hyungsuk approached his sulking daughter and hold her hands for assurance that he meant what he said.

Bona's eyes soften and she smiled to her father.

"I really want Jisoo, daddy. She's the girl I been dreaming to be with, so I make sure she's mine." Bona uttered and hugged her father.

"I know baby, you and Jisoo are meant to be. I will assure you that."

The latter smiled on what his daughter said. It will be easy to reach his goal, with the help of his adorable daughter.

Kim Tan, I'll make sure I win this time. That union will be failed. Hyungsuk though and devilishly smirked.

(Kim Tan - Jisoo's grandfather)

...
...

As of now, the newly engaged couple had a proper dinner with the family. Jisoo was just quietly eating with them while Jennie somehow actively having conversation with the family. She don't know if the latter was faking it or she just talkative.

"Jisoo dear, are you okay?" Her mother asked.

"I'm fine." Jisoo gave her a tight smile.

She looked at the girl beside her who's  eyes were fixed to her too. Jisoo rise her eyebrows.

Jisoo: "What?"

Jennie: "Why? I can't look at my fiancè?"

The latter mockingly said and pay back her attention to her food. Jisoo just shrugged her shoulders and took a sip of her drink.

Seunghyun: "By the way, the non-vampire folks made a protest again that they wanted us to reduce their monthly taxes."

Jiyong:(Jennie's father) "They really unbelievable. We already give them all their demands. So abusive. "

Tan: "Gentlemen, I already solved that problem. So don't worry. What we have to focus with is the upcoming royal wedding. I'm excited! Jensoo nation screammmm!"

The grandfather exclaimed, making the others looked at him confused. They were surprised at the old man's reaction about the wedding. This is unusual to them.

Tan: "What? I'm the president of that ship."

Jisoo's and Jennie's eyes widened.

Jisoo: "What the hell grandpa!"