AU 8

General POV

It's already several time had past, but Jennie and Jisoo hadn't returned yet to their rest house. Chaelisa were a little worried about their unnies, something might happen to them, but the couple assure them that the two will be okay.

Sooya is still busy in fixing the Sooporter which making Ruby Jane more worried. The time is ticking, if Sooya will not be able to finish, they wouldn't return to their own dimension and ruin Jennie and Jisoo's destiny.

"Baby, is it done yet?" Ruby Jane asked.

"Not yet baby. Just little more time. I have to upgrade the electrons in my Sooporter to be able to increase the reaction of atoms. This is an equivalent of the nuclear reactor in our universe so we can create a perfect portal. And the only problem is to charge this porter into 100%, I hope this will charge fast in this universe, this Earth is not so advance like ours." Sooya explained which her fiancée felt a little relief.

Chaeyoung and Lisa listened to them full of curiosity and amusement.

"Woah, you mean unnie in your universe, technology is more advance? Is your cars floating? Or your gadgets are transparent or made of holograms like I saw in the movies?" Lisa is like a kid asking questions to Sooya.

"Well, kind off. Everything there are in high technology." Sooya replied.

"Unnie you have some gadget there? Can we check it?" Chaeyoung said, so excited to discover a new things.

"Oh, I don't, maybe Ruby Jane have. Baby did you bring Dalguma?" Sooya turned to her fiancée.

Ruby Jane get something in her pocket and bring out a rectangular thin glass and gave it to Chaeyoung.

"What is this unnie?" The latter confusedly asked, Lisa also got frown in her forehead while staring at the device Chaeyoung was holding.

"That's Dalguma. My A.I. phone. Dalguma is like our son so be careful with that." Ruby Jane said.

"It's not a ordinary glass, it can bend like a rubber. Try it." She added.

And the two curious maknae did bend the phone and yell with amusement.

"Daebakk!"

The couple just chuckled at them. Lisa even tried to open the device but it automatically talked.

"You're not Ruby Jane nor Sooya. Don't invade her privacy. Grrr" the device said.

"What the heck unnie? It just growled at me?" Lisa's eyes widened and almost drop on the floor, she can't believed what she just heard.

"It's like Dalgomie." Chaeyoung laughed.

"Who's Dalgomie?" Ruby Jane asked.

"It's Jisoo unnie's dog. He always bark when he saw Lisa."

"Oh, not surprised with that. Lalisa also scared of Sooya's A.I. dog, always crying whenever she'll visit our house."

They all laughed that made Lisa pout cutely.

"Sooya and Ruby Jane unnie, I'm just curious. Is there any weird universe that you visited?" Chaeyoung's question made the others looked at her.

"Hmmm... Yeah there was. Wait, I forgot what universe was that." Ruby Jane wrinkled her eyebrows to recall.

"It was in Andromeda Galaxy babe." Sooya uttered that Ruby Jane instantly snapped her fingers and agreed to her fiancée.

"Yeah. Andromeda Galaxy. It's really scary, when I first saw the creatures that live there." Ruby Jane said.

Our Alternate Universe (JenSoo)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara