AU 2

Jennie's POV

Me and Rosé are alone now in our bonfire. Lisa went to find Jisoo since it's late night and we are going to bed.

I know Lisa was worried to Jisoo because she's been so quiet from the start of this vacation. Yeah, I know she's been acting like that, well it's because of me. You can blame me. I was shocked after she confessed, I was speechless and don't know how to feel. I'm happy with a little bit of scared and a little bit angry at the same time.

I was back in myself when Rosé pat my shoulder.

"Unnie, you're in deep thoughts. Care to share?" She smiled at me. Rosé is so sweet and caring in each of us that's why Lisa is head over heels with this beautiful angel. I think they're have mutual feelings for each other but they just can't figure it out. Jisoo and I got in that stage and now? I don't know what happened to us.

"No, it's nothing Chaeng."

"Is it about Jisoo unnie?"

I look at her and sighed.

"I guess so."

"Lisa told me that you two still haven't talk yet. I thought you also like her?"

"I-. I'm scared Chaeng." I said in almost a whisper.

"Scared of what unnie?" She frowned.

"What if our feelings will fade for each other? What if it's just an infatuation or something? Because we're best friends and this is just a temporary feelings?"

"Omo, unnie you're over thinking already. Your love story haven't started yet. Stop that what ifs in your mind and follow what your heart wants."

"Easy for you to say. But I can't, look Jisoo right now. It seems that she's about to give up, she's so sad and felt the regret of confessing to me."

"Unnie, you're so advance. Enough with that possibilities and make a move before it's too late."

Maybe she's right. I shouldn't over think what will happen in my decision, but rather take the risk for my happiness. Jisoo already took the risk, she decided to take risk our relationship just to tell me about what she feels for me. I should do that too.

But... Aish!

"I don't know Rosé. I don't have enough courage to do that. What's wrong with me?" I said with shaky voice and my sight become blurry because of the tears.

Rosé stand up and sit beside me giving a comforting hug.

"Unnie, it's okay to be afraid but you have to overcome it so you can move forward. And of course you have me and Lisa to help you. So it's gonna be fine." She sincerely said and I somehow felt relieved in her words. So I hugged her back.

"Thank you Chaeyoung-ah. This is what I needed."

We pulled off the hug and smiled to each other.

"Wait, where are those two? We have to get inside the house." I said when I noticed that Jisoo and Lisa weren't back yet.

"Maybe those two were having fun right now. You know crackhead duo."

"Yeah. Dorks." We giggled, but suddenly stop when we saw two figures approaching us. That must be them. But wait, it suddenly turned into four figures. As they are getting near us, we can clearly see their faces. It's Jisoo and Lisa and the other two- wait. What? I blink twice. Oh my.

"Jennie unnie. Is that you?" Rosé whispered not taking her eyes away in the other two figures.

This is insane. How that possible?