CHAPTER 19

New update enjoy 💕💕

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

BRIGHT- I won't buy that METAWIN*smirk* I dared If I catch You I'll get my reward tonight and I did so ... so.... It's time for my reward let's go home to claim my reward...

By saying this BRIGHT took him and they were way back their home.... And Win was cursing himself to dare BRIGHT's cause last time when WIN dare BRIGHT he was beast he just literally didn't stop until he pass out... by remembering that WIN shiver down and WIN definitely know that he is dead tonight.........

____NEXT MORNING____

“Do you think I am a solid piece of meat? Look at how you bit me all over my neckline." WIN complains to his dear boyfriend who keeps on eye fucking through the mirror reflection.

“Now look at this” WIN slides down his shirt to show the marks all over his chest.

“Stop complaining! You know I lose my mind whenever your cute face gets closer to mine” BRIGHT grins.... Making his way to his lover and slides his arm around WIN’s waist. WIN looks damn after the sex. BRIGHT’s mark on his body and his milky white skin turns him on again and again....

BRIGHT leans forward to whisper something but his mischievous self had some other plan. He bit the earlobe before sliding down to suck the sweet-spot on WIN’s neck, hands involuntarily curls around the latter’s waist to secure their position.

WIN who is watching everything through the mirror reflection, can’t help but skip a moan shamelessly...

He is paranoid by the touch of his boyfriend. He is so open and hungry for his touch, he can’t even talk.... Because his boyfriend is already bold enough! And if he asks for more- he might end up in hospital with a distorted hole. One has to control, right?

“Wanna eat me instead?” BRIGHT whispers.

WIN almost missed the words but whuattt? He turns back and shouts at his boyfriend who seems to be fully turned on and his eyes are dark, staring hopefully with full of lust...

“Are you serious, BRIGHT?” WIN cups his lover’s face in a very gentle way. The guys seems extra soft after yesterday’s all crying session.

“I thought you want to be the dominating one!” WIN holds the guy’s chin up and squish a little to make a small pout....

“You still don’t understand me, right? I love you to the moon and never back. I love every inches of you, from your soul to your baby nail. I have nothing except you. I can do anything! ANYTHING for you.” BRIGHT says...
His voice cracks a little but that shows his love for the person who almost died for him.

“I don’t wanna lose you.” BRIGHT tilts his face even more to the touch and bring his hand to caress the back of his lover’s palm.

WIN gets away from the touch almost immediately when he notices something on his hand. On his left hand’s ring finger to be specific. There is a ring with a zigzag shape on. The ring is opposite of what BRIGHT has on his finger. He noticed it only now when BRIGHT's hand overlapped his. He felt a magnetic force on it, that shocked him to death......

“Are you kidding me VACHIRAWIT??? Ring?” WIN points at his finger...

“I am not a cheapskate that I won’t buy a ring for my fiancé.” BRIGHT nuzzles his nose on latter’s cheeks, inhaling sweet scent of his lover. Win smells like a baby, and after the sex, his smells get mixed with BRIGHT’s that is too intoxicating for him....