CHAPTER 11

New update enjoy 💕💕

•••••••••••••••••••••

MAFIA HEAD - You think you can kill me that easily huh ?? .... hahaha ..... You can't kill me... Now you both are going to die...

He leveled his rifle towards BRIGHT, and at that same time, WIN appeared in front of BRIGHT and......

*BANG BANG* A booming gunshot resonated across the room!

BRIGHT - NOOOOO !!!! WINNNNNNN !!!!!!

WIN fall down on the ground lifelessly ................

BRIGHT has turned numb..... His entire world falls apart, and he is unable to move forward. The entire floor was splattered with blood..............

______THROWBACK______

AT BRIGHT'S MANSION -----

BRIGHTI know who is behind this ..... I'm coming WIN .... Please wait for me !....

BRIGHT dashed to his car and drove to the location where the MAFIA HEAD had abducted WIN......

After BRIGHT departed, MAN and BOSS hurried to that same room at which BRIGHT and PEAR were conversing...... they watched BRIGHT start his vehicle and go someplace...... then they asked PEAR what happened, PEAR told them everything..... then they realized they were so wrong about WIN...... then...

BOSS - Let's go !! We're not going to let anything occur to WIN, and BRIGHT is also alone... he needs us .......

MAN - Yes! We have to go, we can't leave BRIGHT there alone.... we have to assist him, let's go.......

PEAR - YEAH! LET'S GO !!

When PEAR, MAN, and BOSS arrived at the location, MAN noticed that MAFIA HEAD was aiming his rifle at BRIGHT..... MAN immediately pointed his pistol at the MAFIA HEAD and fired, while the MAFIA HEAD also fired at BRIGHT....... 

But WIN flipped himself over BRIGHT and the shoot ended up getting WIN..... MAN shoot MAFIA HEAD on his head and he fell down on the ground and blood flooded everywhere on the floor..... they saw WIN receive shoot over his arm and collapsed on the ground..... 3 of them rushed there and saw BRIGHT was holding WIN on his arm and there was no response from him.... just tears were continuously dripping down on his cheeks ...

___ END OF THROWBACK______

MAN - BRIGHT!! Hold yourself we need to take WIN to the hospital....... 

BRIGHT was unable to think or say anything... Only tears were streaming down his cheeks..........

BOSS - BRIGHT !!!!!!!!   COME TO YOUR SENSE FOR GOD SAKE !!!!

BRIGHT then observed the presence of MAN, BOSS, and PEAR. He burst out crying.

BRIGHT- ....w...i..*sob*...w...i..nn..*sob*...i...is.....

MAN - BRIGHT control yourself nothing will happen to WIN ... We need to take him to the hospital ........

BRIGHT got himself together and  They drove WIN to the hospital.......

( A/N: I HAVE A VERY SORT KNOWLEDGE ABOUT MEDICAL MATTERS. SO PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR MY MISTAKES, THANK YOU )

After WIN's checkup, the doctor reappeared after a long wait...... PEAR saw the doctor coming out ... BRIGHT, PEAR, BOSS and MAN rushed to the doctor....... 

PEAR - Doctor How is WIN? Is he all right? Does anything happen to him?

DOCTOR - No need to worry..... He is all right..... The bullet passed through his hand, injuring him slightly. There is no need to be afraid...... The damage will recover in little more than two weeks.....

PEAR - So, why did he become senseless, doctor?

DOCTOR - I believe he had a panic attack that was probably beyond his control, and he fainted because he couldn't handle it any longer..... 

PEAR - Can we see him, doctor???

DOCTOR - Yes, he is visible. But he needs to relax now. Because, as I previously stated, he may have been subjected to a traumatic experience that he was unable to handle. As a result, it will take some time for him to return to normal in his mental state, for which he must relax. If you wish to see him, we can let only one of you to see him........

They all agreed to let BRIGHT and WIN meet.....

PEAR - Doctor he ( BRIGHT) will go!

The doctor asked BRIGHT to accompany him.... and BRIGHT did... they found the room where WIN was... The doctor then instructed BRIGHT not to wake WIN awake.... BRIGHT agreed and walked inside......

BRIGHT looked at WIN as soon as he entered the room. BRIGHT's eyes drained a drop of water. He was feeling terrible about the boy in front of him, whom he had wronged and mistreated, yet he sacrificed his own life to save him!

BRIGHT approached WIN and sat down next to him. He took WIN's hand in his........

BRIGHT - Forgive me, WIN*SOB* I am responsible for everything, I am responsible for your condition today*SOB* ........Would you be willing to give your life just to save my life for not believing in someone who treated you so badly?.......... WHY WIN? WHY! Get up WIN!!! You must respond to my question! Get to your feet! Please don't torture me in this way! It would be really tough for me to see you in this condition! .........*SOB* Please WIN !!.......... *SOB* I..I.. LO..LOVE YOU !!

              TO BE CONTINUED ••••••••••