CHAPTER 16 (M)

️‼️Warning‼️ 🔞🔞🔞

Mature content ahead, read at your own risk. Thank you 🙏🏻

sorry guys for delaying this much .... I was just too busy with my assignments.༎ຶ‿༎ຶ

Still, I have lots but I got some time to publish this chapter .... hope you guys will like it ..... this is my 1st time trying something new so please bear with me, ignore my mistakes. please support..... thank you.... hope you will like it ...( ◜‿◝ )♡

New update enjoy 💕💕

•••••••••••••••••••••

____WIN'S POV_____

BRIGHT then jumped on the bed and smirked....." Damn I'm dead today pleaseeee someone saveee meeee WIN you're done today "

BRIGHT - let the challenge began .....

BRIGHT smeared lubricant on his finger and traced it down to the entrance... He slips one finger into my entrance while the other hand massages my member, and I groan slightly... The Finger sliding inside and out giving me goosebumps and pleasure at the same time ....

Suddenly, BRIGHT slipped two fingers inside, catching me off guard and causing me to quiver noticeably..... He was fucking me with his fingers so well that giving me so much pleasure that I didn't know that I cum .... And he sent me a sneaky glance...

BRIGHT - So fast I see...

WIN- *shiaaa that was so embarrassing* (*﹏*;)

Then BRIGHT told me to spread my legs....

I spared my leg as long as possible so that BRIGHT can adjust between my legs and my legs were slightly trembling ... BRIGHT warped himself over me, fucking me again with his long slender fingers... I become impatient I desperately want BRIGHT inside me ...

He picks up the pace again and starts hitting a spot inside me which makes me moan his name over and over again....

" Fuck, BRIGHT just be inside me already I can't wait anymore "

BRIGHT - * smirked*Umm .... Someone is sooo desperate I see .... Hold on baby we don't even start yet and you cum so fast, we have a lot of rounds to go..... So take it slow, I won't let you rest tonight *smirk*

I don't know why but I really wanted to get fucked by him until I pass out tonight ..... I was moaning and forcing myself upward to fuck into his fingers even deeper as he took his fingers from my stretched hole, he then stroked his hardened member a few times, rolled the condom before finally putting it into me... I feel a flow of pain crossed me as I scream .....BRIGHT slowly filled up my tight channel, All that disappeared when he hit my spot and I let out a huge moan....

BRIGHT- Are you okay ?? Is it hurting so much?? We can stop here if you want .....

I put my hand over his shoulder, gripping him tightly to steady myself..... "No no ... I'm fine just move because I can't take it anymore"

With that, he starts thrusting harshly into me. His pace getting faster in every thrust. He held my member and stroke it at the same rhythm, bringing me pure pleasure ..... Soon the pain vanished and I started to desire more ......