CHAPTER 15 (M)

️‼️Warning‼️ 🔞🔞🔞

Mature content ahead, read at your own risk. Thank you 🙏🏻

New update enjoy 💕💕

••••••••••••••••••••

BRIGHT - No!! ... Not that love... What I meant is .... Can we make love tonight ??

WIN stop eating and finally look at BRIGHT, he was looking down now.... WIN saw BRIGHT and smile a little *BRIGHT didn't notice* after a minutes

WIN - Let me finish the movie first.... Then we will do it .......

____BRIGHT'S POV_____

After I told him I was feeling so nervous and shy to face him, so I choose to look down to the floor ... And wait for WIN'S answer ..... He wasn't responding so I thought he was not ready yet .... So I thought I would make that word as a tease so that WIN won't feel uncomfortable.... I was about to say that I was joking .... but become shocked when I got WIN'S answer, I was shocked, flustered and nervous at the same moment..... But also feeling happy like I couldn't believe that he say yes ......

The movie was about to end BRIGHT was feeling nervous if he should approach or not .... But his hormones saying something else ... He looks at WIN, he was smiling cutely looking into BRIGHT'S eyes ......

BRIGHT - **Oh God!!! This boy is going to be the death of mine** keep looking at me like that I'll kiss you till you moan.....

WIN smiled again and I pressed my lips in his and kiss him hard .... I broke the kiss first and look into his eyes, he was looking at me in a seductive glare .... Which was so damn sexy and hot at the same time ....

BRIGHT - Stop doing that or I'll lose my control .....