CHAPTER 5

New update enjoy 💕

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

CHASE - BOSS ! Everything is going according to you plan .... BRIGHT VHACHIRAWIT knows his true identity he is your son .....

MAFIA HEAD - Then why didn't he kill him yet ??

CHASE - Maybe he is planning to give him more painful death ! ..

MAFIA HEAD - I will reward you if this is true ( laugh )

________ THROWBACK _______

WIN'S father is a mafia head . He hates his father for his bad deeds , WIN hates mafia because they kill people any moment .... They don't need excuses to kill them ..... They kill people who don't obey their orders and if they don't get what they want they don't give mercy to that person ...... WIN hate violence and for that he also hate his dad .. ..

WIN'S dad wants win to be the next heir. But WIN hate the idea , so he refused his dad offer to be the next heir of mafia ....

WIN -  I'll not enter this mafia line of yours , deal with your own problems ... Don't you just haul me  into this kind of work .... If you force me to get involved in your business ... I assert I'll uncover your all deeds ...

After saying that WIN left the place .... And WIN'S dad become furious.....

WIN'S dad never loved WIN , All he love is his mafia life more than anything more than his son . He can do anything for his position .... Even if he have to kill his own son he won't regret at all ......

One day WIN was walking by , he heard his dad was giving command who works under him to kill a family .
WIN become shocked he don't want that family to be killed , so he heard carefully and noted the spot after that he didn't wasted any more time he went to the spot ...... Unfortunately he was late ........

He saw blood everywhere , he become froze for a moment then he heard some noise which was coming from those two persons who were laying on the ground covered with blood.......
WIN run there then one of them said,

UNKNOWN - Are ....y..you...win...me... metawin ???

WIN - Yes !! ** WIN become confused that how did that person know his name ! ** Wait a moment sir I'll call an ambulance ... Just hold on a bit sir !!!

UNKNOWN - Don't call the ambulance WIN I'll die soon before the ambulance appears ** the man gave WIN a piece of folded paper** WIN... You have to live , your dad set a trap ...he wanted to kill you with us ...

WIN become more confused he was thinking what was that man talking about .....

UNKNOWN - WIN run away , before they find you and kill you. Just keep yourself hide in the place ** pointed the paper which was on WIN'S hand** my son will save you from your dad .... Please WIN run away if you stay here with us ....ahhhh...yo...you will also get killed then none of us can have justice .... So you have to live WIN .... Just run away WIN before you get caught .... Please run .....

WIN saw a few people was roaming around and he can hear some footsteps coming not far from his place ..... The guy who was hardly breathing Keep telling WIN that he should  leave them now or else it might be late for him ....

WIN was alone powerless , Even though he denied to listen to him , he force to leave the place .... He hide himself on the corner of a house that leads a dark alley . He didn't really left the place ... Just enough to observe those injured person ... He can't just leave them because of humanity and that man seems who was dying himself but wanted to save him then how can WIN leave them behind .... And also he feel guilty because his dad was the reason of them being like this .......

WIN was about to call the ambulance he felt someone's breath on his neck ,he turned to look but he smacked his head on the wall when a force was coming from his right side , a man hit him . So the man who warned was saying truth ??

WIN try to look again but another punch landed on his neck , it's hurt like hell .... But anyhow he managed to
Protest the third punch coming from the same person . It was dark so he could barely notice the person . But yeah . He is right , he have seen this person many time with his dad.... And this is not the time to make any assumption he have to run, to justify them, to punish his dad . This ain't easy but he have to live , not for himself but for others , for them .

Around 15 minutes passed , and the Gangstar leave those bodies thinking they are dead . They weren't fully wrong . The women in her 40s died before they left but the man who seems to be her husband still breathing . His breathing is getting faint and his heart rate is getting low .

"Dad" BRIGHT was gashing when he reached his dad , injured , covered with blood ....

BRIGHT - DAD, TALK TO ME PLEASE !!!!  DAD !! WHAT HAPPENED TO MOM !!!

He stretched his hand to reach his mom who was already dead . " This can't be true " . His tears keep Rolling down with no direction of stoping ....

"AHH ..." MR.VACHIRAWIT tried to say something but that comes out as a painful moan . His words are slurred inside his mouth ....

MR.VACHIRAWIT- .....B..BRIGHT .....W..I..N .... METAWIN .......

That was the only word that BRIGHT could catch before his dad gose limb in his arms ........

            TO BE CONTINUED••••••••

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Tbh , how do you feel about the Chapter ???

Anything that you wanna ask ??