CHAPTER 14

New update enjoy 💕💕

•••••••••••••••••••••••

BRIGHT- Ouch!!! It's hurt *dramatically* ... you look cute when you blush ....

WIN - Oiii!!! Stop it na!!!!

WIN buries his face against the edge of BRIGHT's neck.... BRIGHT smirked and wrapped his arms around WIN, hugging him.....

______2 WEEKS LATER_______

WIN was discharged in the afternoon, and BRIGHT, WIN, BOSS, PEAR, and MAN all went to BRIGHT'S mansion...

BRIGHT took WIN To his room and told him to take a quick shower and come down so that they all can have dinner together ........ BRIGHT gave WIN some of his clothes and WIN took the clothes and ran to the bathroom since he was blushing and didn't want BRIGHT to see his face now......

But little did he know? That he didn't take the towel with him .... BRIGHT knock on the door .... WIN was confused why he was knocking...

BRIGHT - WIN!! Did you forget something ??

WIN - *confused* what are you talking about ??

BRIGHT - I think you forget the most important thing with you! .... You didn't take the towel with you....

WIN grits his tongue and curses himself, and opens the door a little, and peeks outside before asking BRIGHT for the towel..... BRIGHT smirked as he approached the door, and before giving the towel......

BRIGHT - Do you want me to help you in the shower ?? Let me join too so that I can help you .... (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)

WIN - NOOOOO...... ( ˵ ° ~ ° ˵ )

WIN started to blush hard and he snatches the towel from BRIGHT and locks the door ..... BRIGHT was smiling like an idiot...

After some time WIN came out from the shower and both of them went down..... They finished their dinner and PEAR, BOSS & MAN bid their goodbyes..... Yes WIN is going to stay here with BRIGHT .....

_____ AT NIGHT _____

WIN wanted to watch a movie.... BRIGHT noded and ask him which movie he wanna watch?

WIN - Umm.... I wanna watch "NOW YOU SEE ME 2" ..... This movie is awesome I have watched chapter 1 but haven't watched chapter 2 ....
┐('ー`)┌

BRIGHT hummed and asked WIN if he wanted to eat anything while watching the movie..... WIN smiles with delight after hearing BRIGHT'S words.........

WIN - Yes of course !!! (ʃƪ^3^)

BRIGHT - What do you want to eat? I'll make it for you ...

WIN - Umm~~ I'm bored of eating the same food in the hospital..... ╮(╯_╰)╭
Let's eat something spicy like hot chicken, pizza, or spicy rameayon?

BRIGHT - NO!

WIN - Whyyy??? ಠ﹏ಠ

BRIGHT - You just got discharged today .... I don't want you to go to the hospital again because of food poison.....  Also, you're not fully recovered yet .... You need to eat healthy food now not junk food though.....