Chances.

This book was supposed to end on a very sad note, with the death of Taehyung and an end that would have left readers depressed for at least quarter a minute! Guess what. one beautiful day my bed ridden brain very generously churned out a new idea and since then I gave up on a sad ending.

So HI lovelies. Sorry for the delay if you have been waiting. I'm finally here with the update.

Happy reading ♡♡.

Its funny, really, but how would you like if you were to find yourself tangled with every beat and every breath were I to sketch my heartbeats. Because my heart beats you and lungs breathe you, my love.

Play the above song😍💔

Time heals.

Yet it goes slower when one loses somebody they deemed themselves unable to live without.

Minutes overlapping minutes, hours over hours, days turning to weeks and months into years, until then, the heart aches.

It crawls, with a pace so languid every painful memory feels etching itself into heart and bones.

A good memory is always a blessing. But the blessing drastically reshapes into a curse if one is trying to erase the bitter moments yet they refuse to leave. They hurt and pain the soul till they slowly fade away. A distant voice as one grows older.

For Junkook, his life had come to be still, plunged to the depths of darkness the moment Taehyung took his last breath.

His obsidian eyes fluttered open to life, squinting at the hazy sunlight filtering through the curtains, frozen fingers fisted the cold sheets within empty palms as a stuttered breathed escaped his parched lips.

Dreams- had never been the same beautiful and pleasing ever since the color drained out of his life, with the black surrounding him and the white of sorrow the only emotion.

Now too accustomed to the nightmares, he doesn't spring up drenched in his own sweat, with trembling limbs and thundering beats anymore, unlike the first few months.

His wide awake eyes rolled over the place, making sure if he really was awake.

Or in one of his nightmares.

They always start the same.

Normal.

And before he knows it he's already fighting for the love of his life.

Desperately struggling to cling onto the hand that slips through his own like velvety rose petals no matter how hard the grip.

On his knees.

Begging and praying every deity out there to let his angel live.

But not all prayers are meant to be answered.

Every dream, the pain hits harder than before. His heart squeezes double the force and he feels the longing burn deeper within himself.

And all he does is bear.... let his heart bleed till he wakes up.

The shrill scream of his phone jolted him out of his trance.

Looking at the screen Jungkook couldn't help the smile that crept to his lips seeing the name first thing in the morning.