I'm Scared, Scared- Scared

I do not own the pic, credit goes to reiz.i, such an amazing artist on instagram.

Kindly ignore the mistakes. Happy reading.

🌹
•○●♡●○•

  손대면 날아갈까 부서질까,

겁나 겁나 겁나.

If I let go of your hand, you'll fly away

& break, I'm scared, scared, scared of

that.

•○●♡●○•
🌹

(Play this song, it's so beautifully sad😍😔)

"YaH, cHiM pAbO yA!"

"Hmmm?"

"That's the fifth time you're checking your appearance within two minutes."

"Gotta look bad boyishly handsome, Tae baby."

"It's no use-- the camera won't capture you anyway."

"Why?"

"You're miniaturely short you know!"

Taehyung grinned mischievously at his friend who only fixated him with a hard glare and flaring nostrils.

"I hate you, hoe !"

Jimin mouthed.

"I love you too,  bitch !"

Taehyung hollered over his shoulder and Jimin just grumbled annoyingly, stomping towards his best friend who was busy cackling in glee.

"Miniaturely is not a word though."

Jimin flicked Taehyung's head when he reached him.

"Shakespeare coined some of words by himself, why can't I?" Taehyung glared at his best friend for hitting him too hard.

"You need to be a genius for that, idiot."

"I am-,"

Taehyung raised a finger up but was interrupted by Jimin.

"A geniusly idiot?"

And Jimin recieved a disbelieving look.

"That's not a word either, Chim pabo!"

Jimin just shrugged nonchalantly and threw his eye smile Taehyung's way.

He was back in his school days, witnessing the last sunset of the year on the roof of the abandoned building that he and Taehyung had made their secret hiding spot whenever they needed it.

Often it was when they were running away from one of Jimin's neighbors after playing the doorbell prank on them, or whenever Jimin felt like skipping school and dragged Taehyung with him, just lounging there and admiring the beautiful view while making corny jokes and solving existential crisis problems.

It was cold, yet the warmth of the setting sun seeped into his skin, wrapping him with the tender heat of the December sun and he welcomed it while hiding himself deeper inside his hoodie.