Not When You're Drunk

Start from the beginning

"Who is it?" I asked.

"It's me" Yuji said.

I unlocked the door and let him enter. I honestly have no idea what to say. I'm embarrassed enough as it is...

"You basically almost flashed everyone there," he started, "but don't worry about them.. half of them are in a serious relationship and/or are married"

"The other half?" I asked.

"Confused and single"

"So, who's confused and who's single?"

"Confused would be Yuki and Ran... Singles would be me and Tatsu"

"I'm guessing those two are the new members?"

He nodded, "Don't worry about them, they're babies, you can bully them if you want to"

I smiled, "Would a plain tshirt and an pair of jeans enough?" I asked him.

"They don't care, I don't care... wear your pyjamas if you want to" he replied before heading to the door, "I'll let them know you'll be out soon"

He left the room and I decided to change to a plain white tshirt and kept my shorts. I looked at myself on the mirror and I guess I look decent enough. I left my room and went to the living room where everyone was munching on the cupcakes.

"Cupcake lady!" someone said, it was this tall young looking guy with this gorgeous smile.

"Hi" I greeted.

"Looking great" Yamauchi-san said, tall as always.

"Isn't she?!" Yuji joined in, wrapping an arm around my shoulders, "Oh yeah, that's Ran-chan" he added, nodding to the guy with the gorgeous smile.

"That one over there is Tatsu-chan" he added, nodding towards to the other guy munching on cupcakes next to Ran.

"And you know the rest, Yamauchi, Sekita, Yamamoto, captain, Onodera, and me!" Yuji finished.

"So... we're out of cupcakes, uhmm..." Ran said.

"You can call me Mio, can I call you Ran-chan?" I asked.

He nodded shyly.

"And already out of cupcakes? What did you guys do? There were 2 dozens of them"

None of them said anything, Tatsu swallowed his last bite of cupcake. It was probably the last cupcake too. Yuki shaking his head.

I sighed, "I'll bake some more, you guys get dinner or something"

They nodded.

"Ano... can I help with the baking?" Ran asked.

"Me too" Tatsu chimed in.

"Sure!"

The rest of the guys went out to get dinner while I prepared the ingredients for the cupcakes.

"So, hazelnut?" I asked the two youngsters.

They both nodded.

We started mixing the wet ingredients together then the dry ingredients together. On the mixer I told them to SLOWLY add the dry ingredients while the mixer was on SLOW speed... I should've done it.

I looked at the two and Ran put it in medium-high speed while Tatsu poured the whole bowl of dry ingredients... And well... dry ingredients flew out of the mixer into their faces and mines as I tried to stop the mixer.

"Oops" was what they both said as they turned to me, their faces covered with the dry ingredients mixture.

I laughed at them. I should be pissed, but they just look funny. "I'm sorry... you guys are just too cute!" I told them. They laughed as well and apologized for messing up and wasting the ingredients. We restarted from the beginning and this time I made sure that mixer wasn't on high and that they were pouring it slowly. I got the baking pan ready with the cupcake cups and handed it to them, giving them a spoon, 3 scoops each cups.